Decisions

Chapter 3

Decisions

Decisions

"But I don't know the address of your house" Mia asked still curious

"Ask any girl and they will tell you" he shouted while heading for his car.

That night Mia prepared to come. After detention she was in front of a huge mansion. Every breathe was heavy and she feared there was no strength left to face Dean. She had no idea why she was here but both her mind and her heart wanted to be here. She slowly rang the doorbell hoping that he wouldn't open but he did. Dean was there in front in a towel his hair dripping wet. The gleam in his eyes made it look as if an entire universe filled with stars laid in his eyes. Mia entered the house with caution.

Memories of Deans threat before was much more vivid than ever. Mia wanted to speak but the words were stuck. She was in a trans, hypnotized by the devil.

"Enjoying the view?" Mia shook her head almost like a shiver.

"Actually I thought you would choose not to come. " Dean continued to say

"Lets just get to the point. I am not comfortable being here alone with you"

"Really" he said coming closer to Mia. "Do I make you nervous?" Mia nodded which made him smirk, Lifting her face to face his. Suddenly he let go and turned away in an instant.
"You are pathetic, you think I would ever fall for you? A poor pathetic girl"

"Even me I wouldn't fall for a rich spoilt brat"
She muttered under her breathe

"I will assume that you are not stupid, so here is the plan: I want your help in Max's situation"

"What do you mean?"

"I simply want you to make him fail in this coming exam"

"what made you think I would do that ? " Mia asked

"Its up to you... Remember your father is sacrificing himself to work under my parents so you could be able to get a good school yet you are repaying him with bad grades..tsk tsk tsk"

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door. It was Rose

"What do you want?" Dean commanded his face cold.

"I have come to take my friend home" Rose said grabbing Mia out the house.

As they were out Mia looked at Rose confused; How did she know she was here?

"Sorry Mia, I was passing by and saw you entering. I was afraid Dean might do something bad to you. "

' That was strange ' Mia thought.

Mia left with Rose and couldn't give Dean an immediate reply. Rose asked about Deans idea but Mia wasn't ready to open up. Mia reached home and freshened up for dinner. Mia's family and Mia sat on the table and before any meal they had they would foremost give God their gratitude. The moment the prayers were done everyone were eager to be served food. The dish was opened and all they saw was one bread bun which was small and dry which made it hard to share.

Before they could actually munch the thing, Jansen, Mia's brother stopped and said " let's save this food for tomorrow, today we had breakfast and am sure we will need that energy to start our day"