VI.II : Yagi vs. Uraraka

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

I slowly waited for Uraraka's move..

She jumped forward, aiming at me. She kept on smiling. That was Ochaco Uraraka for you, even in battle she could never resist being happy.

Phase Five came into action. I have to do two things at the same time. I need to keep her away from the bomb while trying to avoid her from touching me.

You see, her Quirk is zero-gravity. Everyone by now should have known that because of her infinity score this morning. The thing is it's only activated when the tips of her fingers are in contact with something else.

- - Flashback - -

Around a few years ago.. It was the night of Uraraka's sleepover and it was way past 12 when the girls and I decided to have our midnight snack.

"(Y/N), I dare you to sneak into Ochaco's kitchen fridge!" one of the girls pointed at me, smirking.

"Wait what? But what if Uraraka finds out that I'm.." I muttered.

"She won't know," said another, "She's already in the bathroom. No biggie. Just do it, (Y/N)! It's a dare!"

"Alright alright.. geez."

I stood up, cleaned off my pajamas, and left the bedroom where the girls were in. And so I was sneaking inside the kitchen as I made my way.

I opened it to see a variety of snacks being stored inside. There were yoghurts, cookies and ice cream. I couldn't imagine! I grabbed the pack of chips first before..

Then I freaked out. I was floating on air! What's going on? Was this a hoax the girls were playing all along? I'll show them the piece of my mind.

"Hi, (Y/N)~!" Ochaco smiled as she watched me float in the air until I bumped my head into the ceiling.

"What. Did. You. Do?"

"I just gave you a little pat on your shoulder and you flew like a leaf!"

"This isn't funny, Uraraka.."

"Well~ You were going to steal that pack of chips, didn't you~?"

"It was a dare, alright?"

"But you still did it~" she continued to tease me again, "I'll have this~"

She jumped high to steal the pack of chips I was holding in the air.

"..And also this.." she had her fingerpads from both fingers touch each other. Which sent me falling.

"I hope you learned something~!"

"Whatever.. laugh all you want."

- - Flashback End - -

In summary, if she touches me, say goodbye to victory for me. So I kept my powers at hold for now.

"Hit me with all you can!" I said to Ochaco as I backed away from her.

"With pleasure!" she smiled as she ran towards me menacingly.

She tried to touch my shoulder but I shrugged it off by sending her a counterattack from my Quirk.

My Quirk is regaining its power but I know that I can't waste it too much. It's still unstable and I don't have any clue what would happen if I overuse it. So for now, I have to depend on my physical fighting moves.

I gracefully dodged Uraraka's actions in a quick motion and I dealt with her carefully, making sure her fingerpads aren't in contact with me.

I made my way back to the bomb as Uraraka went to the other side of the room, probably to prepare her move.

Faintly, I could hear Bakugou's voice from the transmitters.

"What's the issue, Katsuki?"

"Midoriya's going loose. You better hang onto something or else.."

"Or else what..?"

He hung up on me. What was happening down there? What does he mean when Midoriya was going loose? I saw Uraraka charging and I can't miss my opportunity now.

"It's now or never, (Y/N)!"

We ran towards each other. We both made a huge jump as we raised our Quirk powers to the fullest.

"Bring it on then, Ochaco!"

I looked at myself. Yes, I was on air with Uraraka in front of me. But there's something inside of me that gave me a sense of tingling in me. I had my arms out as I saw something glowing absorbing inside me.

I screamed out of shock while Ochaco was there confused of what was happening in front of her.

"Wait.. what?" she asked herself..

And suddenly, an explosion came from above and it caught me into the wind. My vision of the trial and Ochaco faded like dust. I closed my eyes as I ascended into the air.

And.. BOOM!

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━