IV.II : Quirk Test

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

"Good morning, Class 1-A. I'm Shouta Aizawa and I will be your homeroom teacher for the school year."

"Good morning, Aizawa-san," we all said in unison from our desks.

"For today, we will be testing out your Quirk's capabilities. So everyone, please change into your PE uniforms and meet me in the field."

*Later On*

Meanwhile in the girls' locker room, we were getting ready for the test. I sat on a bench while I waited.

"(Y/N)! There you are!"

I saw Uraraka, already in her PE uniform, running towards me.

"(Y/N)! Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere since!"

"I was kind of spacing out. You know, 'first day of school' shenanigans.."

"I'm just glad you're here!" Uraraka hugged me tightly, "Plus, we're classmates as well, (Y/N)-chan!"

"You didn't notice, Ochacolate?"

"Oh well~! I was just too excited for today! And look, we even get to use our Quirks for today!"

"Don't get your hopes high."

"Cheer up, (Y/N)!"

*Minutes Later*

"Welcome to the Quirk Test. Today we'll be discovering the potential of your Quirks. Anyone who gets below 0, will be expelled."

"..WHAT..?!" Everyone yelled out.

Then Aizawa made a speech about justice and how we should prepare our Quirks to overcome the evil and unfairness of the world.

(A/N: I'm too lazy. Let's just move on to the action anyway..)

"You heard me right. Now let's move on to the ball throw. The first test segment. Bakugou, isn't it?"

Aizawa-san turned to Katsuki as he threw the baseball at him.

"..Yeah..?"

"I want you to throw this ball at your most powerful."

"Whatever you say so."

He prepares himself as he does his stretches. Then it was time. He recharged himself into explosions as he threw the ball at its highest rate. There were trails of sparks following.

I don't remember much but I know that he got a pretty awesome score.

"You were amazing!"

"That's Bakugou for you!"

Then other students started to use their Quirks. I watched them closely.

Iida was fine with it, kinda fast. Then there was Froggy-chan, who unusually had frog powers. Rock Boy was cool but Ice-Hot Man was even cooler. Look at those dang powers!

And then it was Ochacolate's turn. She used her zero-gravity Quirk to levitate the ball until her score went infinity! Everyone was shocked at her.

"I'm proud of you, Ura-chan!" I yelled. I immediately shut my mouth when everyone tried to find "whoever" made that shoutout.

Then it was Izuku's turn to throw the ball. He walked up to Aizawa. I heard him bickering out of tension.

I watched him closely. I saw thunder and sparks come out of his body, the energy draining out.. but what? He threw the ball at a short distance..

Ha ha, Aizawa-san.

I slowly tilted my head to Aizawa-san, whose eyes were glowing red. He's using his eraser Quirk again. I saw him use his powers once but that was a long time ago, when I was little.

My Dad was busy with.. you know, saving the world from the forces of evil and stuff. He had his hands occupied that day so he wasn't around to take care of me. So he randomly sent Aizawa-san to look after me.

One time, B-Sitter Aizawa-san hid the cookie jar somewhere high. And as for me, being so silly and risky, I used my Quirk to get to the jar. He suddenly used his Quirk on me and I fell down. Boy, that was good while it lasted..

Right now, I'm looking at a flustered Izuku standing there frantically confused. Then Aizawa-san gave Midoriya a long speech.. blah blah.

He enabled Izuku's Quirk. Then I saw the same thunderbolts and explosions from earlier. With my own eyes, I stared at probably one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

He had his head up high and threw the ball magnificently in the air. It was satisfying to see. He had a pretty cool score as well.

He walked back to the group, holding his hand tightly. He seemed bruised.

"That was magnificent, Izuku! But are you okay, Midoriya?"

"Nah.. ehh.. I'm.. fine.. (Y/N)!"

Aizawa-san called me up. I knew I was the last to be mentioned so I prepared my very best to make a very good impression to my class.

I warmed myself up. I looked down first. I grabbed all my potential and I was fully energized. I finally had enough power to give my all to my Quirk. I gracefully clenched the ball and began my throw.

It was wild! It was fast! It was steady! The ball hit up to the sky like a shooting star. I saw and heard everyone admiring the view of the shot.

"..Looks like another infinity.." Mr Aizawa-san spoke as he leaned onto his stopwatch.

"...WHAT..?!?!" Everyone said in as they all turned to look at me.

I was really surprised. I didn't know that I could make it THAT far. I only just used one part of my Quirk. Does that mean I have more power than I could ever think of?

Then Uraraka-chan hurriedly rushed up and gave me a big, warm hug. She wore the biggest smile on her face.

"Omg, (Y/N)! This calls for an Infinite Friends celebration!"

"Not so fast, kids," Aizawa-san interrupted, "We still got a lot of practical tests to go."

Everyone fell down on their knees in despair as they recklessly panicked.

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━