VII.I : Dismissal

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

We walked away from the clinic as we made our way to the classroom. On the way, we had a conversation every now and then. Tenya would be talking about his life, Bakugou would be protesting every time, and Ochaco would interrupt them just for fun.

We made it to the classroom doorway, which I still couldn't believe was very tall and very large at the same time. When we were about to enter the classroom, I saw my Dad walking past the corridor, towards us.

"Good afternoon, All Might," sprouted Ochaco, Katsuki and Tenya in unison.

Dad did his signature laugh as he was fiddling with our hairs again.

"Good afternoon to you too," he said in his hearty-hero tone, "Is it alright if I borrow Miss (Y/N) for a minute?"

Oh my goodness. I can't be in trouble on the first day of school!

"Sure, All Might!" Ochaco chirped.

I hobbled away from my friends for a bit. But I turned my back, looked at them and gave them a warm smile.

"Well.." I began, "..I guess I'll be going. I'll see you guys soon then."

"No probs, (Y/N)!" Ochaco yelled.

"We'll meet again," Tenya replied.

"Take care of yourself," Katsuki said.

I smiled and waved at them as I followed 'All Might' while I watched them enter the classroom, one by one. Today.. was a really great day for me.

*Minutes Later*

We were already at the Teacher's Lounge, discussing about what happened during the Battle Trial period. My Dad offered me a pack of cookies as I sat down on the couch.

"Take one, you must be starving after that long fight hours ago," he said.

"Absolutely~!"

After I said that, I then dipped my hands down into the packet and took a bite of one cookie. It tasted so good!

"These cookies are delicious," I murmured while chewing on them, "Which also reminds me.."

I took a gulp and swallowed the cookies for me to start thinking about what I was going to say to my Dad.

"..What exactly happened to me during that Battle Trial," I asked him.

Then Dad took a deep breath, inhaled and exhaled. He sighed deeply before he could reply to my question. What really happened to me? I really need to know at around some point. Everyone's been really worried about me, especially him.

"It was your Quirk," he said at last.

"What?" I questioned him as I blinked my eyes a few times in belief.

"Back on the ground floor of the building," he continued to explain, "Young Midoriya was preparing himself to attack Bakugou. Normally, debating on his Quirk, Midoriya could have just knocked him out."

"But what happened?"

"It was you, (Y/N). At that very same time, we were about to attack Uraraka in the air. Somehow things started falling apart after that."

"..And that's when it happened."

"Precisely. Right now, I think there's something fishy between the both of you. Both of your Quirks had quite a reaction, especially yours. I suggest that you should limit your powers for a while. In case it happens again."

"Uhh.. okay?" I was confused.

I stared theorizing my conspiracies while I continued munching on the cookies. My Dad stood back up from the couch as he walked to the other side of the Teacher's Lounge.

"I guess that's all for today then."

"I think so..?"

"(Y/N), you're a very good student. You finally didn't get into trouble at the first day of school.."

"Ha ha ha.." I awkwardly laughed.

"..I'm just going to let you know but there's a meeting that I have to attend with the faculty. So sorry if I'm not going to make it through dinner."

"Alright then, Dad."

"Until then.." he regained his energy to reform back into his hero form, "..IT IS I, ALL MIGHT! THE SYMBOL PEACE AND HERO. WHY? BECAUSE I AM!"

Oh.. my goodness! I bursted into laughter as I fell of the couch quickly. And then he left the room after that.

I looked at the clock so I decided to get my school belongings, which I placed them beside the door of the lounge. I grabbed my backpack and started to leave UA High.

*Minutes Later*

Walking away, I stared at the school building for a minute. The sunset shadings added a good "warm" color combination to the premise and it shone so bright.

Sometimes until now, I couldn't believe that I was studying here at UA. Even on the first day of school, the whole idea of this still gives me some nervous vibes.

Maybe it's because my idol heroes study here as well? Probably. I mean, I wouldn't want to disappoint them at all, since they're basically the solid good examples of true heroes (and faculty members).

Today was really something. It's the start of my journey as a hero-to-be!

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━