X.III : Revenge

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

I had a secret plan in mind..

I went back to the classroom to grab my schoolbag. I went to the teacher's desk, where I pushed codes and buttons to activate the hero costumes. I grabbed mine after that. Then I walked out to the hallways. I made sure that nobody was present so I could enter the locker room.

In the locker room, I quickly changed myself from my school attire into my signature hero costume. I wore a spare hoodie to cover the costume design. After I tied my hair up, I left the room. There wasn't much time.

I ran to the school entrance doors and got out of campus. And I do hope the faculty teachers wouldn't mind.. But that's not the right time to think about that. There are people who are worth saving for, (Y/N)!

I got onto my bicycle, which was parked next to Bakugou's, and I zoomed off into the distance, away from UA. Destination? The USJ.

And to think about it, what the hay would be going on inside? I mean, Bakugou has an explosive Quirk but I don't think he's too idiotic to do something that ridiculous.

And Midoriya wouldn't do such a terrible sin, even though he has a Quirk that literally explodes him every time he uses it.

And all this talking and thinking makes me kind of nervous that I didn't notice that I was already in front of the USJ building. Hmm.. 30 minutes didn't seem that bad.

*Minutes Later*

I didn't have time to park my bike, so I literally threw it aside, as I stepped up the stairs to the facility. Up there, I saw some familiar students of 1-A, who were huddling together.

"Yagi-san? Is that you?" Momo said.

"(Y/N)? Why are you here?" said bird Tokoyami, who also noticed me.

"There's no time for that!" I said, "Can you at least tell me what's going on?"

"Welp.." Mina entered the chat, "We were in the middle of our rescue training until these weird people came in and beaten the life out of us.."

"Yeah!" Kirishima said, "They look like villains! And there's this creepy guy who has hands everywhere!"

"Umm.. hands? Seriously?"

He seems rather familiar.. It's like I've seen him once a long time ago..

"I'm serious, dude- I mean, (Y/N)!"

"..And does he have some sort of sidekick that looks like a candle?" I asked him, looking for confirmation.

"That's what I'm talking about!"

"Thank you very much, guys!" I thanked them as I slowly walked up to the main door of USJ.

"Are you out of your mind?" Kirishima barked at me vigorously.

"It's too dangerous inside! You could get killed by them!" Mina yelled.

"You could totally die," Jirou spoke.