XII.I : Weekend (Part I)

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━

After the incident, things started the way it should be. It's like everything has gone back to normal and the entire catastrophe never happened.

Aizawa-san told us that an annual Sports Festival is coming up soon, which somehow encouraged the students of Class 1-A to train harder.

The next day, there were more reporters who were surrounding UA like a bunch of ants. I've heard that Izuku was close to being televised on national news but he didn't want to talk about it every time I mention it.

Katsuki right now is keeping back his anger problems, which is a good thing actually. I think he's made a new friend lately.. it's Rock Boy Kirishima. They've been hanging out and everyone's been shipping both of them together, which kind of makes me feel.. I don't know anymore.

But the REAL good thing is that classes are now over and it's already the weekend. So it's time to kick back and relax probably, I guess.

- - • - - SATURDAY - - • - -

It was already Saturday and I'm already hyped up for it. It was really important, because you don't want to screw your temporary 2-day vacation by wasting your time. Trust me, it's really relatable these days.

So I got out of my bedroom, with an open smile on face, as I made my way through the kitchen where Dad was.

"Good morning, Dad!" I bursted, "Today feels great for some reason!"

"What are you up to now, (Y/N)?"

"Trying to find ways to spend the weekend from the inescapable tortures of school life.. About you?"

"You can say that again. I have this meeting to attend later on."

"On a Saturday? What a bummer."

"Take that back!" He protested and at the same time, coughed out blood.

He wiped the blood using his sleeves as he tried to find the right words. I smirk at him as he scoffed back.

"So it seems like you're busy, (Y/N)."

"Wait what?" I got confused, "I haven't planned out my schedule."

"Well seems like you'll have to face it then," He said as he brought out my phone out of nowhere.

Wait a minute, how did he get my phone all of a sudden now?

I snatched my phone away from his skeleton hands and I pull out a tongue. Like, how did he get this?

"Woah ho ho.." I smirked, "How did these slip onto your hands?"

"(Y/N), I found them in the bathroom sink last night," He said.

"WHAT?!" I sarcastically laughed, "In the sink? What kind of person would put his or her phone in a sink?"

He glared at me in the eye. I couldn't see his dark-blue pupils like I used to before. Like.. it's sudden darkness in his eyes felt like it's staring into my soul. So I looked down at my phone, without eye-contact, and turned it on.