Unsightly

"Idiots!" The clan leader slammed his hands at both sides of his chair. He had heard about what happened to Hime, and he did not like one bit of when the goons told him what happened. "I shouldn't have entrusted him the mission!"

He sighed, and relaxed his back on his chair, gesturing the goons to leave. Moments after, the silence filled the entire room and it made the leader slowly get irritated from time to time because it led himself to overthink.

The scroll...

The plan...

The girl...

He suddenly felt a guilt.

But why?

It isn't appropriate for a clan leader to act and feel that kind of way. Not when he's having a fixed truce at the Uchiha clan. The man stood up and walked straight to the wooden window and slide it open for some fresh air. He wondered if Tajima knew that his two sons were the reason why Kaerin was saved after Hime's final attack. Although, he soon even thought that after Hime's fast recovery he still wanted to talk to him and carry out the next mission.

Tch. What an idiot. I told him not to overdo it.

"Kyoshiru-sama," One of Hime's subordinates called as he bowed and stood up quickly, disrupting his train of thoughts. The leader immediately turned to him, waiting for the status that he wants to know about the girl and the scroll. "The girl is with the two sons of Tajima-sama, and they brought her back to the Senju base."

The clan leader attempted to stay calm but failed, "Does Tajima know any of this?!" He exclaimed and slammed his hand at closing the window. The goon hesitated if he should answer or not, "I-I'm afraid not, my Lord."

Kyoshiru sighed in distress, he should be calm in times like this.

If Tajima knew that his first move was in failure, he'll be dead. He knows his full capability if anyone fooled or failed him. So, he quickly managed to think of another move for his plan. Anyway, it's still processing for good.

"Listen carefully," Kyoshiru began as he crossed his arms over his chest. "A couple of days after Hime's fast recovery, I want you to take both of the girl and the scroll by force. Send out the best shinobi for this mission with Hime."

Hime's subordinate nodded, "What about the Uchiha clan?"

"There is nothing to worry about, child. She is with them." He said, "She is with Tajima." He added muttering.

The man again nodded and bowed to him, "We will not fail you, Kyoshiru-sama." Was the last thing he said and walked out to the room.

Hm, I hope you won't. Not when Madara is there with Tsukira.

Kyoshiru was still confused to the fact if he should tell Tajima about his two sons that they're with Kaerin. But his other side was telling him not to because if he will also know that the first move of his plan failed.

"How can you be so sure that your plan will not be in vain, Kyoshiru?"

"The young woman is just weak, she's vulnerable. Easy to break."

"Hn. I guess she couldn't tick off my son in her mind... that idiot girl really never learns."

"Your son?"

"Madara."

"And here I thought a Senju and Uchiha were never meant to be."

"No, you can never fall in for a stranger unless there would be a truce between the two clans. It depends on the benefit given as well. But the Senju, I will never allow any of my sons or in any of my clan to love them. It is a disgrace."

"Well... the girl? Did you..."

"I never talked to the girl but I gave her the most painful moment in just a matter of seconds, for the last 3 years."

"The mongekyou..."

"And that was something that Madara couldn't do anything to help."

"I never thought your son would fall in love with a Senju."

"It was because of Senju Butsuma's son whom Madara had an allied with, sharing unrealistic desires together, which made him meet Kaerin Tsukira, his niece."

"Ah, I see. I can dispatch the young lady for you. But first I need to get the forbidden scroll and make her suffer twice as you want before I kill her."

"Let me tell you that you can't fail this plan of yours."

"Of course an-"

"Once you failed, everything won't change. Even the slightest detail under the circumstances cannot be reversed back to make it right... You know what it meant."

"Every word."

"So I presume that the plan might succeed."

"Yes, of course."

Forgive me, Tajima. I will not let you down this time.

~