Chapter 7

My father approaching me, his hand already closed around the neck of the broken bottle.

Shaun!

He morphs into Henry, and then he swings.

Shaun!

The world shakes as a door is kicked open, three men rushing in. A little child's scream echoes.

"Shaun! We're landing!"

I jolt awake and see that Marissa is warily watching me. I rub my face, trying to rid myself of the tiredness that is seeped into my joints. Marissa is still looking at me with concern when I look to her again. She keeps her voice low as she tells me, "You were moving around a lot. And you kept on muttering things I couldn't quite hear. Are you okay?"

I nod, readjusting myself in my seat, the details of my dream already fading away. "I just had a bad dream. It's nothing." I ignore her skeptical expression as I run my hands through my hair, fairly pointless though as I decided to go ahead and wear pajama pants and a tank top for the plane ride. We're landing at; I glance at my phone, 2:56 in the morning. Even if we're flying in with a famous boy-band, there won't be fans and paparazzi here this early.

Wrong. Defiantly wrong. As the "Wanted Crew" (Nathan deemed us that. I didn't bother fighting.), enter the area where family and people are supposed to wait for their loved ones, several flashes go off. Jay, Marissa and I had been walking together as we talked about the shoot, and suddenly we're getting bombarded with questions.

"Who are these girls?" 

"Which one are you dating Jay?' 

"Who's the girl in the rain?"

My eyes grow wide, and I slam my hand up to the side of my face, making a barrier between my face and the camera flashes. The boys security team then starts blocking all the cameras and I can see airport security coming.

Jay immediately starts apologizing softly to me once the cameras are gone. "Shaun, I'm sorry. Someone must have been taking a picture. I should have been more careful."

I shake my head and momentarily squeeze his hand. "They obviously got a bad one, or they would have been able to tell me and Marissa apart." She nods along with me. After all, we don't look alike apart from being blonde. "I kinda knew what I was getting into, but just do whatever you need to. For now, we'll just do as we were before, right?"

He takes a deep breath and nods, "Let's get our bags and head home."

I grin, but inside I'm nervous. If Henry is going to come after Clara again, I needed to keep a very low profile. And if I'm about to be in every gossip magazine, that might not be possible. I'm falling for Jay, but I'm not sure if that's a smart decision. Or a safe decision. Or even a decision at all.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~' 

I know, I know. This was way way short, but I'm working on it. I'm going out of town soon and I wanted an update before hand.