6|Space

Samora eyed the expensive piece of jewelry that adorned her ring finger.

It has been over a year since she had accepted Yongguk's marriage proposal, however, they have yet to actually walk down the aisle. They haven't even set a date or done any type of planning.

Simply because she was hesitant.

There was no question about how much she loved Yongguk...but if she was being honest, she really didn't trust him.

Marriage to her, was although a beautiful thing, it was something that she took seriously. The last thing she wanted to be was divorced in a few years because of issues that could have been avoided. If Yongguk wanted to truly marry her, then he would have to prove it and lately, he's been failing like crazy.

She began to think that she was stupid for even fixing her mouth to say yes.

"You look uncomfortable Lee," Samora observed, glancing at the mans clearly discomfort of being in a store full of lingerie.

Lee's ears turned red every time she held up a pair of panties. Some being see-through, others leaving little to the imagination, especially the thongs that barely looked as though it could cover anything. When Samora said she wanted to go shopping, he assumed she meant actually clothes, not...this.

Not too mention the suggestive looks that women were giving him as he tried to avoid any type of eye contact.

Victoria Secrets was the last place he wanted to be in, especially with his bosses fiancé.

"What do you think about these?" Samora asked, fighting back a laugh as she held up a very sexy pair of silk cheeky panties for him to see.

Lee's eyes bulked before he swallowed and quickly looked away. "They are umm...n-nice Mora." He stuttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"Then I guess I'll get a few." She teased, chuckling to herself while she grabbed a few more things and moved towards a rack that held robes and kimonos. She could hear Lee let out an exaggerated sigh following behind her. "I'm almost done, I swear."

Lee only rolled his eyes as a response, crossing his arms over his chest. He instead focused his attention on the many bodies that passed by, his eyes gliding over everyone until he spotted the last person he expected to see with someone that made his blood boil automatically. Glancing at Samora who was too occupied with a robe she was apparently interested in, he looked back at Yongguk who stood in front of a cafe exactly across from where they were.

The tall male was listening to whatever Zhara was saying with Zelo and Himchan standing close by looking as heated as Lee was. Yongguk knew how dangerous it was for him to still be in contact with her, even more, to be seen with her yet here he was once again. The very woman who had broken him. Used him for her advantage. Practically molded him into the dark person that they barely knew.

Clearly, she still had some type of hold over him and he was too stupid to realize it.

"Hey Lee, I'm going to buy this then we can head out ok?" Samora spoke up, snapping Lee from his thoughts. Simply nodding his head, he watched Samora, still oblivious to Yongguk only being a few feet away, approach the register to purchase her items.

He kept an eye on Yongguk, hoping that they'd move by the time that Samora was done. The last thing she needed to see was him with the very woman who was the cause of his infidelity. Someone Samora had no clue about who Zhara really was to him.

Lee still remembered the look on her face when she had first spotted them out together. The crack in her voice when they kissed as she asked him to drive away.