10|One Last Chance.

It's been 12 hours since they've arrived at the hospital and Samora hasn't woken up since

Guilt was eating away at Yonnguk as each second past by because he knew that this was all his fault.

If he would've just done right by her from the beginning, none of this would be happening. If he was honest and real with her about everything then she wouldn't be here lying in a hospital bed because of his reckless actions. And maybe if he didn't approach her that day, Samora could've been somewhere happy with someone who wouldn't hurt her at any cost.

She ran from pain only to experience it once again with someone who promised to never make her feel that way again. By someone who told her that she'd always be safe and taken care of. And most importantly by someone who made it clear that she would never hurt again, especially by him.

All of which Yongguk knew he had failed at staying true to.

Even now as he sat beside her hospital bed, he was mentally beating himself up for his constant screw-ups, all of which could've been avoided. His feelings for Samora are real and always have been. While his heart was in the right place, his mind, however, was not.

Grabbing ahold of her hand, Yongguk rubbed his thumb across her knuckles, his tired red eyes looked over her sleeping face. "Baby, please wake up." He pleaded. "I need you. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. Just please wake up."

Seeing her like this made him sick. He was a nervous wreck when they had arrived. Yelling and almost getting into a fight with one of the security guards that were called until Yongnam forcefully pulled him outside. But at that moment Yongguk's emotions were running high and all he wanted was to be by Samora's side. It wasn't until they heard from one of the doctors that she was going to be fine when he was fully able to calm down and think clearly.

He made a promise to himself to never put her in this predicament again because, for a moment, he really thought he had lost her. And she was someone he couldn't afford to lose.

"Have you slept at all since I left?" Yongnam asked, pulling his brother from his dark thoughts. Yongguk looked up, spotting his brother near the door in fresh new clothes, his hair still wet from the apparent shower he took.

"I can't." Yongguk whispered, focusing his attention back on Samora.

Yongnam shook his head and stood at the end of her bed, watching her sleep, his eyes shifting towards her stomach then to his brother. He wanted so badly to tell him about Samora's pregnancy but he knew it wasn't his place to do so. Besides, he would know the truth soon enough.

"You should at least eat something," Yongnam told him, placing the bag in front of Yongguk that held a plate of food inside. "Please."

Yongguk went to protest but his stomach growled loudly as soon as his nose got whiff of whatever Yongnam had brought. The room became silent once again, with the occasional smack from Yongguk as Yongnam brushed away the loose hairs from Samora's face. His mind kept replaying the look on his brothers face when she was unresponsive. He hadn't seen him look that scared since they were children.