noche tres

// take me to church- hozier / autumn leaves (deluxe edition)- ed sheeran / work song- hozier //

Jimin blinked hard, waking up and sitting up on his bed. He rubbed his eyes, hot and damp from tears; he often cried in his sleep. He scanned the room hastily for anyone, but saw nothing but an empty bed where Hoseok usually slept. 

He walked over to it, rubbing the duvet and clutching it in worry. His brow furrowed as he thought of Hoseok. Where would he be? He looked at the digital clock next to Hoseok's bed. 

Where would he have gone at 3:27 am?

For a moment, he thought he might've gone to the bathroom, but the perfectly made bed and bathroom door swinging open convinced him otherwise. 

Beads of sweat started to gather on his forehead.

He walked around the dorm, looking for any other members- but their beds were made and empty too. His heartbeat gradually sped up, and he moved faster and more and more sporadically as his anxiety heightened. 

He walked back to his room to get his phone, breathing heavily. His shaky, weighted breaths were the only thing which could be heard throughout the entire dorm- the only life. 

A shockwave of fear was plunged into him like a knife as he saw the state of his room. There were dead bodies lying in heaps across his room. 

His eyes bulged and glassed with tears as he rapidly moved to check the bodies. 

He didn't know any of them.

Wait, that one looks like Tae-

No.

It was just another random dead man. 

He started to hyperventilate, traumatised by the entire scene. 

He clutched his phone within his fear-stricken hands. He unlocked it and opened the dial pad. 

'Nine, Nine, Nine', he typed into the pad. He pressed the dial button and pressed the phone to his ear.

It barely rang twice until someone answered it.

"Hello, could I-"

He was cut off by yelling and screaming.

"Why didn't you save me?! Why didn't you stop them?! Why did you let me die?!"

"Wha-"

"You could've saved me! You did this!"

He recognised that voice.

"Hoseok! Where are you?! Are you okay?"

"Don't act like you care when you don't!"

"But-"

"If you did, you would've done something to help me!"

The line went dead, and Jimin collapsed onto the floor in tears. 

He sobbed into his hands, shaking.

"Jimin?"

He couldn't look up. God knows who that was. 

"Jimin!"

They started to shake him, but he held his eyes shut tight, tears barely escaping them. 

"Jimin!"

He opened his eyes, seeing Hoseok. He exhaled in relief. 

"Hoseok!" 

He pulled Jimin in for a hug. Jimin looked around while Hoseok hugged him, seeing he was in his room, late at night.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

He thought for a moment.

"I must have, it felt so real though."

Hoseok hugged Jimin tighter. 

"I'm sorry, Chim, wanna talk about it?"

Jimin's mind was filled with flashes of his nightmare.

"No." He was silent for a moment. "Can you just stay here? I'm too afraid to sleep alone."

"Of course, anything for you." Hoseok said, climbing in the bed next to Jimin. The way he said 'anything for you' made Jimin blush; it sounded like he really meant 'anything'. 

They moved to comfortable positions, Jimin resting his head on Hoseok's chest. 

Hoseok slept only in pyjama bottoms, which made Jimin's cheeks go bright red whenever he saw him. 

This was a rare moment that Jimin could only daydream about; he was tracing the grooves of Hoseok's muscles with his finger. 

Hoseok couldn't help but smile. 

He took Jimin's hand into his own, whispering and startling Jimin,

"That tickles." He giggled. 

He stroked the back of Jimin's hand repeatedly before falling asleep, Jimin soon joining him.