día seis

// baby, you make me crazy- sam smith / bird set free- sia / dance to this- troye sivan ft. ariana grande //

Jimin, half asleep, snuggled close to Hoseok. 

"I love you." Hoseok whispered, smiling at the precious Jimin. 

Jimin blinked hard, waking up. Hoseok giggled, kissing him on his forehead. 

He wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and buried his head in Hoseok's chest, whispering: "I'm sorry."

Hoseok furrowed his brows: "Why?"

"I'm asexual- or greysexual. I don't quite understand it yet." 

Hoseok gave a sad smile. 

"Sweetheart; never, ever apologise to me, or anyone else, for who you are. I love you just the way you are."

Jimin looked up. 

"Really?"

"Yes." Hoseok chuckled. "Of course, really."

"I love you." Jimin whispered, wrapping his arms tighter around Hoseok, hugging him even tighter. 

"I love you too."

Jimin smiled, pulling away from the hug. 

"But," he began, "What if you want kids?"

"But, for one, Jimin, we're gay, and two, I don't." Hoseok replied.

"Oh. And me neither." 

They both started to chuckle, which turned into laughter.

"Glad that's settled." Jimin giggled. 

Silence lingered for a short moment. 

"Let's go for a walk." Hoseok proposed. 

"Yeah!" Jimin agreed, practically hopping out of bed. He went to the coat hanger, grabbing two hoodies, throwing one to Hoseok. 

"Let's go!" He jumped, like a little puppy. 

Hoseok giggled at his sudden energy. 

"One sec, lemme get some real trousers on."

He shifted through the drawer, pulling out some jogging bottoms. {a/n: sweatpants for you american scum jk love you im sorry}

He put them on as quickly as he could to rush with Jimin to the door. 

"You're so lively today!" Hoseok laughed. 

"Well," Jimin giggled, "carpe diez am I right?"

Hoseok had to hold back his laughter in fear of waking the others up.

"Sure, buddy, sure." He chuckled, putting his last boot on. "Okay, let's go." 

He slid his hand into Jimin's, swaying it slightly. 

"Where do you wanna walk?" 

"Can we just roam around the neighbourhood?" 

"Sure thing." He smiled.

During the walk, Jimin leant closer and closer to Hoseok, at one point just cuddling his arm. 

"You are a little puppy." Hoseok chuckled, making Jimin giggle. 

"I guess I'm just happy." He smiled. "I really didn't think I could ever be enough for you."

Hoseok almost cried, right there. Turning and facing Jimin, he cupped Jimin's face with his hand. 

"I've always loved you. And always will." He smiled, gently.

"I love you too." Jimin smiled, pushing up on his tip-toes to kiss Hoseok. "More than anything."

They intertwined their fingers, just lingering there for a moment, Jimin's eyes glazed with tears; before he leant in to hug Hoseok, as tight as he could, like he was the last thread of life he had left. 

"It's okay, Chim. You're okay. You don't have to be ashamed anymore."

{amen.

thank you for reading! 

i was thinking about doing a sequel to this, someday, if you guys are up for it? lemme know lads. xx x x x x  x xxx  x x xxx x  x

UwU ily ssssm keep being you no matter what anYBODY fucking tries to say or do. 

just hit them with your extreme beauty. 

bliNNNNd them with that highlight sister. 

alright im out ✌️ilyl x}