Doubting Dreams

FluffyMuffins

I have been stuck in a slump lately, mostly just sleeping, and not caring about our body. I know John is worried about me, but she hasn't said anything to me yet so i have no reason to tell her. I have always been a little closed off since that fateful day our mother died... Some might say it started after our father left us, all because we were 2 souls stuck in one body. It never bothered me though because me and John were one in the same, and without her I would have died a long time ago.

All I want is to have some friends. I knew that after our mother died that I would never again have someone to cuddle me when I was sad, or make me and John feel like little girls again. We lost our childhood, but maybe if we had a friend... that could change. Maybe John would open up to other people besides me. I know she needed to make a change quickly.

I watched in silence as she tore that family apart. She thought I was asleep, but I just watch her silently, curled up in the deep dark depths of our combined mind. I also know that she pretended not to see the heard of elk we passed over, just so that she could kill those humans... and it made me scared. Not of John, but what she could do. It scared me just how far her anger went.

When she got into little fits, sometimes even I couldn't pull her out. I would just rip control from her, and let her scream, and thrash in the back of our mind until she calmed down a little. It was in those little moments when I would dip down towards earth a little to look for a friend. I didn't even care of they were a dragon like us, I might even take a human as a friend at this point, but if we didn't find someone to help us soon, I don't know what I would do.

Author's Note...

This goes into the mind set of FluffyMuffins.

Do you like John or FluffyMuffins more?

We would love your feedback.