A New Beginning

~100 years later~

John

We were out hunting for food like we usually did when we got bored. FluffyMuffin was unusually quiet this morning, just letting me take control why she slept inside of our mind, all cozy. I could never understand Fluffy. She was the exact opposite of me, while she was content with living in peace, and making friends with the mortals, while I believed they should all burn under my gaze of fury and cower in my presence... but maybe that is just me.

I have always been different from my sister, not trusting where she was friendly to everyone, where I was bloodthirsty, she forgiving, and understanding. The only part of me that proved I was feminine was my body.

Most people thought I was male because of my name... John... but it is just the name my good for nothing father gave me before he left us when we were 4 days old. His intentions with giving me and my sisters incredulous names was to try to make our lives hell, but if anyone dared smirk at the mention of my name, they would feel terrible pain, but it was if they hurt my sister... if they hurt Fluffy, I would destroy them utterly and completely, without a single cell left in their miserable bodies, human or not, to be picked off by the birds.

She was my other half, my everything... and without her, I would have destroyed the world by now.

As I finally see my prey come into view, I see a beautiful human girl, and her two daughters... I smile lightly and think about how similar they are to my family...

and with that thought, I rip their slim bodies to shreds.

Author's Note...

What do you think of John?

Do you like her unique name?

Please comment so we can have feedback and change parts where necessary.