The clash of the darkness and the light

FluffyMuffins

I was more focused than I had ever been, and it was exhilarating. My heart was racing, as wind whipped mercilessly at our beautiful form as we shot through the sky in a swarm of black. We looked like the depths of hell, swept up in a swarm of darkness fighting against the light of the sun. We dodged down, but when I realized John was shooting towards the people, I hesitated, and pulled back, shoving our body off balance.

A spear shot up from a heap of trees, and we didn't have time to react. Everything was in slow motion, but it included our body, and the spear was just to fast, and it slammed into our side.

As pain shot through our body, a roar escaped our mouth. And our eyes suddenly felt so heavy, but as I started to welcome the darkness, John screamed in our head, "Wake up, Fluffy, We have to land, or we will die, and I am not going to let you die."

She sounded so strong, and she gave me strength, but it wasn't enough. I could barely help her lift our wings, and even with her will, John can't lift our body on her own. I will just have to give her enough strength to land and we should be okay.

With that thought of strength coursing through us, another bullet hits our wing, and we slowly fall to the earth.

Author's Note...

What do you think will happen next???

This book was very fun to like and I would love to know what you guys think.

Please comment if you like the book or not.