three

ariana's POV

when skylynn said those two words, all hell broke loose.

all of us just kind of stared at each other.. waiting to see who was going to make their first move.

you guessed it, cameron was.

he chucked his snowball at Hayes.

but hayes ducked.

he smirked at cameron and bent down to make another snowball.

hayes turned his attention from cam to nash.

he threw the snowball.

it didnt hit nash, it hit cam.

"ah the old snake eyes" nash said and laughed.

"hey, guys, if we're going to do this, we have to have partners." carter said and he put his arm around anna's waist and pulled her closer to him.

awhhh. s'cute.

when they kissed it was so adorable.

what if nash did that with me when we wer-

"LET'S ALL BUILD FORTS AS PARTNERS!" nash snaps me out of my thoughts.

i smiled and watched as carter and anna started building their fort behind a tree.

hayes grabbed skylynn and that left cameron, nash and i.

cameron looked at nash and nash looked at me. he quickly grabbed my hand and ran off near a tree.

cameron stood there with a blank expression on his face.

"what the heck?" he asked.

"sorry, bro. youre on your own." nash said.

i smiled up at nash and looked into his gorgeous eyes.

i smiled and his eyes traced from my eyes to my cheeks.

"your dimples are so cute." he said and poked both of them.

i giggled and got on my knees and started to build a fort.

"ALRIGHT YOU GUYS HAVE A HALF HOUR TO BUILD YOUR FORTS!" cameron yelled.

i checked my phone to see what time it was. 11:15 exactly. good. at 11:45 it was time for the war to start.

i continued to work together with nash and build up the snow until it reached the height we wanted to, which was about a little above our heads when we were on our knees.

i looked at my phone and noticed the time. 11:32.

we still had a little bit of time until it was time to start.

"we should probably build some snowballs so we're prepared." i suggested.

"yeah of course." nash agreed.

after about 30 snowballs, we stopped and we still had 6 minutes until it started.

i sat up against the fort gently, careful not to undo the work we had done.

nash did the same. we just stared into each others eyes again. i dont think i could ever get tired of looking in them.

his eyes slowly traced from my eyes, down to my lips, then up to my eyes again.

please please please kiss me.

Nash's POV

i need to kiss her.

shes so perfect, staring into her beautiful eyes just made me want to kiss those lips right then and there.

why not?

i slowly start to lean in, she does too. i cup my hands in her face and pull her a bit closer to me.

i could feel her warm, minty breath on my lips and that did it.

i crashed my lips onto hers and i could feel her smiling through our first kiss, which forced a smile onto my lips too.

it was so passionate, i could feel such a strong connection between us and i couldnt let an opportunity to be with someone like her go to waste.

she pulled away and smiled at me.

i gently rubbed my thumb against her cheek and she rested her head on my shoulder for the next few minutes we have until the snowball fight starts.

a few minutes felt like a few seconds before cameron yelled,

"THE FIGHT BEGINS IN

THREE

TWO

ONE!!"

i already hear a snowball hit our fort as i grab for my first snowball.

ariana squeals as she throws the first snowball at anna and carter's fort.

"HEY YOU GOT ME IN THE EYE!" we heard carter yell and she giggles.

god she is so cute.

i chuck my snowball at camerons fort and i couldnt tell if i hit him or his fort because i had ducked under the fort before i got hit with an incoming snowball from Hayes.

"DUDE YOU KNOCKED MY FORT DOWN!!" i heard cam say and i started cracking up.

"i give up im going inside to eat something." cam says.

after about an hour of just goofing around in the snow with everyone, my mom came out, she woke up because of all of the noise we were making.

she offered to drive into town to go get us some donuts and groceries, since we didnt have much food.

it took a while, but she got us donuts and the rest of the day we just ate, sat by the fire, and enjoyed each others company.

also i may or may not have added a few kissed here and there. ;)

being with ariana was so perfect, i was so glad that i got to spend my winter vacation soon.

•••

hey yall. i just wanted to add another chapter in there. blahh im not a writer but its just something i like to do. kinda short but ehh.

go follow me on instagram.

@jolie.grier

love ya.

jolie.🌚