eighteen

ariana's pov

i don't want to leave it here in five days. january 2d to be exact.

school starts the 8th again, and i was going to go record with nash's manager on the 4th.

i guess we have to leave.

today's the 27th, the day before nash's birthday. we all just bought him stuff for christmas, so he insisted on us not getting anything for him, but he's my boyfriend, i have to.

right now i'm at the mall, trying to figure out what to get him. i cant get him a ton of stuff because after christmas it's kinda hard to spend a lot of money.

i decided to get nash some cologne, itunes money, and a giftcard for amazon.

-

when i got back, everyone was sitting in our room and watching tv, and/or on their phones. i went upstairs quickly and wrapped and labeled nash's gifts.

when i went downstairs, everyone kinda mumbled a small "Hey" to me. they all seemed pretty upset.

"what's wrong?" i asked nash when i plopped down next to him with my phone.

"we don't want to go home.." he told me.

"i dont want to either, trust me. let's just enjoy the time that we have?" i said more like a question than a statement.

nash nodded and kissed my cheek. he was still frowning.

"turn that frown upside down mister! you're eighteen tomorrow! you're and ADULT tomorrow!" i told him and he smiled a bit.

"i know, i can vote and everything!" he said and i laughed.

"you're an adult tomorrow!" i added and he nodded.

"it's crazy.." he said.

i just sat there and stared at the wall, remembering the memories from years ago.

i smiled at them and curled into nash's chest.

pretty soon after cuddling with nash, we all fell asleep.

i dreamed of so many memories with nash.

-

"happy birthday babe." i said as nash started to open his eyes.

he smiled and i kissed him.

"as a treat, we're all taking you out to iHop." i said and his eyes lit up.

i laughed and we all got ready to go, then we headed out with our parents and everyone else.

we all brought our present for nash.

as we sat at our table, nash looked pretty happy.

"i told you guys not to get me anything. i mean i'm grateful and all but you didn't have to get me anything." he told all of us.

"you're family, of course we got you stuff." cam said and side hugged nash.

we ordered our food and just had a small talk until the food came.

we all ate, nash acted as if he was in heaven.

after we were done, he started to open presents.

he opened anna's first, then my parents, then hayes's, skylynn's, my parents', his parents', then cam's, then mine.

he seemed really happy with everything he got.

he immediately put the itunes money on his phone.

we were getting ready to leave, when his parents interrupted.

"uh, nash, there's one more thing."

we all looked confused.

"i know it's your birthday, but this gift includes all of you."

now i'm intrigued.

"we have all talked about it in the past, but since you all are becoming bigger and bigger by the minute, we talked to all if the parents, even anna and cam's, and we all decided that it would be a good idea for you all to join online school."

all of our expressions turned from happy to super excited.

we were jumping around the restaurant and i hugged everyone.

"we are still going back to LA on January 2d though, nash and cameron are both eighteen so you can buy a place together if you want. this doesn't mean you can just drop out of school though, you all still have to agree to do your online work." they said and we all nodded.

"alright, let's go." they said and we all left, celebrating the fact that we dont have to go to school anymore.

-

hey guys, this chapter sucks, sorry.

i haven't been doing well lately.

better stuff coming up.

can we get to 150 reads?👏

pleaseee.

alright love you guys.

byee.

-jolie🌚