twenty one

ariana's pov

i sighed as i stepped through security at the airport.

i did not want to leave at all.

i had such a great time up here, i'll have to wait until next year.

i remember when-

"Flight 207 now boarding."

we all grabbed our carry on and headed towards the plane.

nash grabbed my hand and i heavily sighed once again before stepping into the plane.

nash grabbed my carry on and shoved it into the cabin above our seats.

i sat at the window seat and nash sat right next to me, holding my hand the whole plane ride.

-

the familiar scent of the salty air filled my nostrils quickly after i stepped out of our car.

"home sweet home." nash said as he grabbed a few suit cases and pulled them out of the trunk.

we had already dropped anna and cameron off at their houses, just a few blocks down.

"i wanna see autumn." hayes complained as he dragged his feet to his front door.

i smiled and let rocky out of his crate and he seemed especially excited to be back home.

i noticed that it was about 20 degrees warmer than montana, and there is no snow at all.

i frowned and took the keys to my front door and unlocked the door.

the familiar smell of laundry detergent still lingered in my house.

i took a deep breath and carried my suit cases up to my room and i half smiled at my mint-green walls.

i jumped a little as my mom put her hands on my shoulders.

"isn't it great to be home?" she asked and i sighed again.

"i guess.. i just want more time in montana, or just more time in the snow." i replied and she just rolled her eyes and walked out of my room.

i threw all three of my suitcases on my bed and unzipped them.

i frowned as i looked at the clothes that were lazily thrown in my suitcase.

better start unpacking.

-

after about an hour and a half of unpacking, i was finally finished.

i took a deep breath and released it as i threw myself onto my bed, face first.

i groaned and just laid there for a while.

"Ari! Nash is here!"

i flopped out of bed and my eyes lit up when they met nash's.

i started to get in a better mood when my lips also met nash's.

i pulled away and rested my head on nash's chest.

"We should go visit Autumn tomorrow." i said and he nodded.

i know everyone else would like to come along with us, so i texted anna and cam about it.

i also texted autumn and she said it was fine if we came to see her and hang out. i threw my phone on my bed and asked nash what he wanted to do.

"i dont know.. it's 9:30 at night." he said and i yawned.

"i'm pretty tired." i simply said and he nodded.