four

ariana pov

i was laying in bed, just thinking about yesterday.

nash grier kissed me.

nash grier likes me,

i smiled at the thought,

i grab my phone and check the time, 12:03. jeez, these people can sleep.

i start to get ready. i apply makeup, brush my teeth and hair, and get dressed.

i put on a white oversized sweater from victoria's secret with skinny jeans and my uggs. then i throw on a white knit beanie.

i look over to nash and carter's bed and they are both dead asleep, same goes with anna.

i smirk and walk over to nash and admire how peaceful he looks.

well that ended quickly when i hopped on top of nash with my legs around his torso.

he jumped and he almost fell off the bed and i almost did too when i was dying of laughter.

"DUDE WHAT THE HECK" Nash yells and i just laugh some more.

Nash's yelling woke up anna and carter and im guessing everyone else in the cabin.

"sorry, but y'all are so lazy.. its noon!" i exclaimed.

"too bad you can't talk to me anymore today."

i stuck my lip out and pouted.

nash just closed his eyes and folded his arms.

"fine, but it's your loss, babe." i said in a lower voice and turned to walk to my bed.

before i could, i felt a grip around my wrist and the person spun me around. nash.

i used my strength to look away from his gorgeous eyes and look to the boring wooden floor.

nash's two fingers tilted my head up to face him but i was still using all my strength to keep my eyes off of his.

"i know you cant resist these eyes, babe." he said.

"im not supposed to talk to you." is what i said simply.

"you're missing out." nash said and i finally gave in.

i couldnt take it anymore.

i took my eyes off the floor and glued then onto nash's.

he leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. i smiled through the kiss and pulled the back of his head further to mine which deepened the kiss. before nash could do anything more, i smiled and pulled away, walking back to my bed and feeling proud of myself.

he looked like he was left hanging and i felt satisfied.

"anna what are we going to do today?" i asked her.

she shrugged.

"we could go get our nails done at this tiny little mall in town, then come back later."

she nodded and got up to go get ready, but before she did she kissed carter. i smiled at how cute they were.

i kinda felt bad for cameron though, he had nobody, but hey. he's cameron dallas, he'll find someone.

-

i grabbed my keys and kissed nash on the cheek.

"we're going to go out for a few hours, we'll be back."

he nodded and i headed out with anna.

-

i was trying to figure out what kind of nails i wanted.