seven

ariana's pov

"what do you mean, they're gone?" cam asks me.

my breathing is becoming heavy.

the room starts spinning.

my knees start to get week

i walk over to the bed the best i can and i try to stabilize myself.

"g- get me w- wat- water" i managed to say

anna hands me a glass of water and i drink it, trying not to spill it all over myself because my hands are shaking.

nash is freaking out.

"ariana, what the heck is going on?" he asks, panicked.

as soon as i gain somewhat balance i manage to stand up and explain that they were not in the cabin.

everyone stood in shock and skylynn started freaking out.

cam picked her up and tried to calm her down.

"we have to go find them. i will not be able to sleep until i find my parents, and yours. i need to find them right now!" i shout the last part,

"ari calm down, everything will be ok, they were expecting to find their way back home from the tracks but the snow covered them. we will find them." anna said, trying to calm me.

"call 911 right now, someone call it and if nobody does i will." i say and hayes reaches for his phone.

i start crying and i collapse in nash's arms. he starts to cry a little bit too,

"baby it'll be ok."

he stroked my hair and my eyelids became heavy. i had to stay awake though.

-

finally, they're back at the cabin, it seems like it's been forever, but its only been a few hours.

i hug my parents and let them know i love them, then head back to the cabin with nash.

now that anna, cam, hayes, and skylynn are gone we have the whole thing to ourselves.

anna, cam, hayes, and skylynn are at the other cabin.

nash holds my hand and we start dancing.

we sway back and forth, and back and forth.

"i love you."

he tells me.

"search rescue is on its way."

"what, babe?" i ask.

"um, ari, did you just call me babe?"

-

hayes asks me as i snap back to reality.

"uh, no... i was um talking to nash."

"there is going to be a helicopter flying above us. so be aware."

"how can they fly in this storm?" i asked.

"the storm passed already." hayes told me.

i looked outside and it was still snowing, but it wasnt a blizzard.

"oh, thats good."

i looked at the clock and yawned.

1:23.

holy crap.

"we should all go to bed. they will find our parents soon." hayes said.