nineteen

ariana's pov

"can you PLEASE tell us where we're going?" i asked nash, hopefully.

cameron and nash practically kidnapped anna and i.

"nope, sorry babe."

nash responded.

anna and i were in the back seat of the car, blindfolded with a couple of bandanas.

the rest of the ride was silent.

"Alright, get out of the car, be careful."

nash helped me get out of the car.

he grabbed my waist with one hand and my hand with the other.

his hands reached up to the back of the blindfold. he started to loosen it. soon it is completely off and i open my eyes to reveal a fireworks stand.

"OH MY GOD NASH IS THIS FOR TOMORROW?!?!" i yelled and he nodded.

anna and i ran under the little stand and we started to grab a bunch of random fireworks.

tomorrow's New Year's eve, which means we're leaving in three days.

i'm going to be upset, but we get to move soon. i've been living in California for a long time, i'm excited to get to somewhere else.

i'm thinking somewhere where it rains, and not all the way across the country from cali.

we ended up finishing buying the sparklers and fireworks, anna and i thanked cam and nash.

"uhm, cam this isn't this isn't the way home." anna told cam, driving.

"we have one more stop, put your blindfolds back on and be quiet." nash told both of us.

i sighed and put my bandana back on, occasionally peeking on the way to wherever we're going.

"alright, be careful again." cam said.

nash took my blindfold off once again and i saw pretty much what you would call a winter wonderland.

it was an ice rink with christmas music playing, next to a huge christmas tree.

i know christmas is over but hey. still in the spirit.

i jumped into nash's arms and he gripped my thighs to keep me up.

i leaned down and kissed him while smiling.

anna did the same with cam.

i grabbed nash's hand and we got our skates and i had a hard time putting them on, but eventually i got it.

i was kinda scared to go on the ice, i've never been on.

"scared babe?" nash asked as i was staring at the ice laying before me.

i nodded and he grabbed my hand.

as soon as we stepped on the ice i fell straight on my back, along with cam. anna and nash were acting like they were in the olympics.

"how the heck do you guys do that so well we live in california?!" cam said while wiping his bum from the snow that was on it.

"i played hockey for a while." nash said and i glared at him while i struggled to stand back up on the ice.

"i used to go as a kid!" anna said.

i rolled my eyes and stood up, trying to regain balance.

nash grabbed my hand and he tried to drag me along with his pro skating skills.