twenty three

ariana's pov

i didn't think cameron was serious about moving to oregon, but i started to believe it when he was already on the computer looking for houses.

hayes was really happy about the idea.. everyone else seemed to like the idea also.

i would like to live in oregon, it's not too far from california.. at least it wouldnt be new york.

"um.. guys.. we can't just say "lets move" and just do it in a month??" i stated.

they were all focused on the houses.

"how are we going to get the money to pay for all of us to live there?" i asked, confused.

"we're all practically famous.." hayes said.

i shook my head and sat next to nash, looking at the houses they pulled up.

"We could live there for like a year or so.." anna said and all of us nodded.

"or longer.. if autumn is still around.." hayes mumbled and all of our moods kinda worsened.

"i don't think my parents would care.." cameron said.

"me neither." nash said and hayes agreed.

"my mom wouldn't give a flying fudge." anna stated and i raised an eyebrow.

"fudge, huh?"

"hey, dont judge."

i rolled my eyes and we continued to search for houses.

my mom walked into the room and i told her to sit at the table, and i told everyone else to sit with us.

she looked at me confused.

"mom, autumn called me and told me that her and her family are moving to oregon..."

my mom's jaw dropped along with her expression.

"all five of us were thinking, maybe we could find a place to stay up in oregon for a few months??" i said quickly and softly, afraid of the answer no.

my mom looked confused.

"we have it all figured out. the money, the location, our education." i lied straight to my mother's face.

i felt bad but i needed to do this.

my mom started tearing up.

"oh, honey.. i knew this day would come!" she pulled me in for a tight hug as my cheeks turned hot.

"i'll talk to your father, but i'm alright with you moving as long as you tell me all of the details. i'll even help pay." she added and i smiled and hugged her.

"i love you mom!" i said and i went upstairs to grab my mac.

i went back downstairs and instantly started looking for houses.

"guys, i wanna live in the woods!" i yelled and they all seemed pretty happy with the idea.

we all knew it rained a ton there, but we could use a little rain for a while.

i was scrolling through the houses when i saw one that caught my eye.

"GUYS CHECK IT OUT!" i yelled and everyone barged toward me and crowded around the computer.

the house was right in the woods, it had only a few houses near it, it was not far from town, it had SIX bedrooms and four bathrooms, a gorgeous kitchen, a beautiful patio on the second story, great location.

i almost drooled over my computer along with everyone else but a thought interrupted my drool.

price.

i was afraid to scroll down and look at the price, i was preparing to cringe.

but surprisingly, i didnt.

it was a very decent price for practically the house we have here that was one million.

267,000.

we were all surprised of how cheap it was for such a big, beautiful house. plus there was modern furniture, so it was move in ready.

all of us were very happy with the house, i showed it to my mom and she started crying.

tears of joy.

-

everyone had asked their parents, all of them had the same reactions that my mom did.

my dad agreed, and we all decided to figure out the money situation.

nash and cameron were already getting paid, i had been told that anna and i were going to be getting our first paycheck, plus if i get a record deal i'll get lots of money.

everyone's parents decided to pitch in also. all of the parents lectured cameron and nash since they were both eighteen that they would be our "guardians" and they'd have to take care of us.

even though anna and i are seventeen.

i was super excited, until my little buddy came and sat on my lap with his tennis ball.

i frowned and pet him on the head.

"take him."

i looked up and my dad was half-smiling at me.

i hugged him and went to my room.

tomorrow, all of us were going to be putting an offer on the house. nash and cam were in charge of all the paperwork.

i had also called autumn and told her that she would be moving in not a month but two weeks. she said that she would only be living about 15 minutes away from our house if we get it.

i was happy that we would be so close.

i also made an appointment with nash for meeting up with Paradise Records company, just to sit there and listen to them judge my song.

i really hope they like it.

we were going to the studio in two days.

i was excited but i was also so nervous i got a headache.

anyways, right now i'm just in bed on tumblr. (AKA life)

everyone had left the house and it was just me my mom and my dad.

and rocky (:

i yawned and checked the time on my laptop. 1:48 am. holy crap i've been on tumblr for 3 hours. (thats how it goes.)

i shut my laptop and then shut my eyes, trying to fall asleep, but i was too excited for moving and everything.

after a while, i finally shut my eyes and fell asleep.

-

hey guysss.

short chapta sorry

whatevs

my head hurts and its 1:30 am

alright i'm at 300 reads now😭😭❤️❤️ thank you guys i love yall

ok ill stop talking.

byeee👏

-jolie🌜🌛