rip shawn..

hey guys. i'm sorry, this is a horrible way to celebrate 160 reads.. before you ask, no this isnt shawn mendes. but it was someone i know.

so i met this really sweet guy in fourth grade.. his name was shawn cook. he was literally the sweetest boy i think i'd ever met.. we had small talk but we never became best friends..

then he left and went to a different school fifth and sixth grade, but we still talked once and a while, since his cousin was one of my best friends.

so in seventh grade, we had math together, and we sat next to each other. we became ok friends, but about half way through the school year i pretty much left him for a different group of friends.

we talked maybe once in a while, when i started to realize i pretty much ditched all of my other friends.

this summer, we didn't talk. not once.

just on the eighteenth, shawn shot himself.

how could this happen.? how could something be so horrible that you have to take your own life?

how is this even possible..

i will admit i couldve been there for him more than i was.

im not here for attention. not at all.

im here to tell all my readers i love all of you an im here for you.

i promise.

i regret not being there for anyone who suffers from suicidal thoughts, or and form of self destructive behavior.

the worst part about suicide is that people dont give a shit until you're gone.

hell, they couldve been the ones to bully you, now all of a sudden they feel bad because you DIED.

it's really sad that it takes someone to die for you to get some sort of attention.

i'm just saying, all you fake bullies out there, go fuck yourself, and make sure you dont tell people to kill themselves because if they did, you would live with that for the rest of your life.

i love you guys.

-jolie❤️