Chapter 2:blushes

Oohhhh may you all please comment ,cuz I'm a first timer and all ...leave me a message and follow ,il follow back and I love making friends too :)

__________________________________

Brendon

It's after school and there's no sight of her.Yea I'm trying to find the gorgeous nameless girl .

When I saw her in the cafeteria I couldn't help but smile.I gave her a smirk and she blushed.Yes! I'm still in the game .

At the moment all I want to do is find her show her what she does to me.But by the look on her face I could tell she's not going to be easy.

I sigh when I realized that I needed to put in "effort" to score this one.

Just then I feel a vibration in my pants,it was my phone. I took it out to see I received 65 friend request on Facebook,and guess what,all of them where from the girls from this school,but unfortunately non from my soon to be prize.I may sound pretty stalker type Right now,but I couldn't help myself,I needed to do her ,because I cannot fight this urge.

I couldn't seem to find her,butt I didn't do that much looking.I got on my motorcycle.

"hey there"a voice from behind me said.

I turned around and I saw a tall girl with a smirk on her face.she was fairly attractive.She wore a mini skirt and a v-neck that revealed her breasts .She wore long black boots which ended mid thigh.she looked like Julia Roberts in pretty women.

"Hey baby"I replied,"so doll why you still in school ?im sure a babe like you have better things to do than be in school "I licked my lips.

"Mmmm yea I think I do,but like I was wondering if I could get a ride home from you?"

"Sure babe,hop on"I smirked

"So aren't you going to ask me where I live or are you going to guess?"

I licked my lips"babe you said you wanted to go home,you didn't say whose"

"ohh and what's your name ?"

she blushed

"Anna,and I know yours is Brendon,everyone is talking about you"

.

.

.

We sat there breathing heavily.She woke up and started to get dressed.

"You may not say much Brendon ,but you sure know how to have fun"

I just smiled .She took out a pen a piece on paper and she wrote something down."here's my number,I'm sure you'll call soon,and I hope to have a relationship with you"she said that so confidently.

"I hope not"I said with a smile "butt next time be a doll and massage my back,thanks alot beautiful"

She seemed pretty pissed,I could tell by the way she stormed out and slammed the door.Did I say something wrong?

-------------------------------------------

The picture is anna *^▁^*