chapter 12:besties for life

im sooo sorry guys ,i had no data #dataStruggle ,please forgive me ...

this chapter is dedicated to my good frnd mishkaah ,aka MishNaz,she and shwetti are the amazing authors behind Game On Alpha check this awesome book out .

----------------------------------------

Emmas P.O.V

I'm so fatied .I'm still recovering from the flu.Today im going to watch Brendon play soccer.

.

.

.

I'm sitting on the bleechers shivering my ass of ,Brendon see's me and run towards me.

"hey babe ,im glad you could make it,do you want anything to drink or eat ?"

"no thanks babe ,i'll be fine,the games about to start you should go "He kisses me good bye and trotted of excitedly like a little boy.

"emmmmmmaaaaa"some one is screatching my name,it can be non other than mishkaah .

"hey mishy ,what are you doing here ?"

"well i was looking for you ,i came to invite you to my party ,you can bring lover boy if you want".

shit i forgot about mishys birthday !

"yea sure,when is it ? "

"on sunday dont tell me you forgot ?"

"pssssht i didnt !wait thats in two days time ?"

"yes,and i thought you were the smart one "she said while rolling her eyes.

I've known Mishy since grade four,we used to fight like cats and dogs for the toys,and now it seems like we doing the same with boys.I remember when Brendon first came Mishy was like"ohh my fuuuuurrcck im inlove".well every girl is inlove with my man they can look but the cant touch.

Mishy and Sherwin,her boyfriend, have been dating for a year now,He's head over heals for her,but he's the abusive type. Once he slapped her ,and when i found out I took my hockey stick for him ,and hit him in his ...yea,he never saw it coming.No one messes with my bestie.I honestly think that mishy deserves better,and she finally realised that when he raped her.Its just that she's to afraid to break up with him .I was thinking i'll just shoot him and run,I cant stand that ego maniac!Mishy is beautiful ,half the guys in our school want to be hers.I think I'll set her up with someone .

"so I'll see you there ??"

"huh ,oh yea definately,is sherwin going to be there ?"

"nope ,ill be free for the night,he's working that day "

"okay ,I will see you there !"

"hey if im going to be solo at my own party you should to!"

"okay fine i wont bring Brendon now shut up and watch!Brendon just scored.!"we both stated screamiing for him,and being Brendon he took out his shirt ,girls we gone mad,screaming and pushing each other to catch the shirt .Brendon threw the shirt to the crowd,then he ran up the bleechers and lifted me up and put me on his shoulders

"what the ..!" I screamed ,put me down .

He ran down with me on shoulder,the game had finished and Brendon scored the winning goal ,he lifted me up and kissed me ,infront of everyone.Yea suck on that bitches .

_________________________________

The picture on the top is mishy*^▁^*