Chapter 5:faling for the bad boy

She stood there starting at me in shock,and then she burst out laughing.What was so funny?!?

"Lol you such a loser "she said while walking past me .She picked up something from the ground and walk towards the front door.

Now that we are in the light I could see why she was laughing at me .I got scarred of her dog,Chico,the chiwahwa .I felt so embarrassed.I got scarred over a small rat dog!!!Me ,the bad boy frightened by a miget dog.

The ground seemed so interesting at that moment,it had shiny dust on it,it look pretty under the dim porch light.

Ella's P.O.V

He looked so cute when he was embarrassed.I was laughing like a hyaena that had a spasm.I couldn't help myself,the schools bad boy got scarred of my little baby.He seemed so lost after I managed to get myself together.Great Ella you looked like a complete idiot laughing at him.

We stood there silently for about 2 minutes,it was soo awkward .Until he finally spoke up."umm Emma ....I had a great time with you,it's getting late I should go".he turned around,but somehow I got confidence and pulled his hand,again,this time he turned around and looked at me with those beautiful eyes,and we both leaned in

"you were leaving without your good night kiss Brendon"I said,I quickly pecked him on the lips and then blushed instantly .I half turned when he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.My heart started racing.He smiled at me and said

"just a peck?"oh great.I sighed ."I ....ummm...well ...I haven't ...unno french kissed before"I said with embarrassment .

He looked at me shocked.

"I don't see why though,your beautiful Em,and I'm sure a lot of guys are dying to kiss you"

he cleared his throat

"I hope you don't mind me being your first then"

he said before pulling me closer ,he learned in and started kissing me gently.

Our lips moving against each other,and the I felt his tongue in side my mouth,I didn't no what to do,should I kiss him back ?or just let him kiss me ?I think he read my mind because he stopped and said

"don't be afraid to kiss back love"and he he was kissing me again,I did as I was told and started kissing him back.Our tongues are locked.Soo that's why they call it a tongue lock.I felt him grabb my ass,but I didn't mind .We were standing by the front door and I was pushed against it,from a slow kissed it turned into a fast passionate kiss that you see in movies .I Jumped on him ,still kissing him of course.My legs are wrapped around his waist.He opened the door ,he started kissing down my neck.We ended up on the couch,I was on top of him and I was grinding on top of him.His tongue was down my throat and he stared unzipping my jacket.I quickly broke apart from him because I knew where this was leading to,he looked at me,he was breathless and so was I.Once I caught my breath I looked up at him.He checked his watch ,"ummm Em I have to leave now,I'll call you later Ayt?"I nodded and watched him walk out the door.

What the hell just happened ?

Brendon's P.O.V

I rode on my bike,wishing I was riding on her.I honestly thought that she was just going to leave it at the peck,but I guess things got really intense.I can't believe I held the spot of being her first kiss.I felt pretty proud,but before I knew it, one thing lead to another and I was unzipping her jacket.I've kissed ALOT of girls and slept with ALOT of girls,but even that single peck she gave me was so magical .I love her presence and I loved her kisses now.She's such a good kisser.So let me get this straight:she's rich,smart,beautiful,a good kisser and she's still a virgin?she seems like the total package to me.I hope I get to be more than her first kiss ,i want to be her first everything.