chapter 14:dress shopping!

Emmas POV

Memories of yesterday start flooding in .It was just amazing,he gave me so much of pleasure.I didnt loose my virginity as yet , I didnt know we could get so intimate just by Brendon muffing me.I guess there are some pleasures without me losing your virginity.

I Think I might give him a blow job,just to surprise him,but I first need to find out how to do it.I'll ask Mishy .

.

.

.

"Hey mishy!!" i scream while running towards her to give her a hug.

"I..I can't breathe"

I let go ,and stare at her.

"damn girl you give terrible hugs"She said .I slap her on her arm ."ouch!"

We both ended up laughing ,I love spending time with Mishy,it never gets boring between us.We agreed to meet up at the mall to do soMe dress shopping for tomorrow night.Mishy was busy trying on a some dresses in the change rooms while I waited outside .After serveral hundreds of dresses ,we still never find the perfect dress for Mishy .

"I'm sick of shooping for the rIght dress,I'll just going to rock up to my party in this"And Mishy steps out of the change rooms only in her underwear.We both burst out laughing .

"I think it'll be a huge hit "she said dancing around in her undies.Some boys from outside the shop start whistling .Mishy rolls ger eyes and screams

"yes boys I work out " while flexing .I quickly pushed her back into the change rooms before she gets rapped by these random assholes.

We were strolling in the mall when mishy suddenly screams and runs foward .She see's this body fitting royal blue dress,it was gorgeous.We didnt have time to try it on so we bought two dresses ,the royal blue dress for mishy and the pink one for me.

.

.

.

.

.

Its the day of mishys bornday bash,and we're arn't even close to ready.We still have to set up the place but mishy is taking her own grannys time to get ready.

"Come on mishy!your guests are going to be here any minute"

"Don't get your titties in a twist Emma!,okay I'm coming out"

"Arg!finally ,come on lets see"

Mishy walks out,she looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

"My god!you look gorgeous!Danny will love you"

"Thanks hun,wait what?!"

"Oh ,umm yea ,I guess I forgot to tell you,I ...ummm ...set you up with Danny for tonight"I said while laughing like a hyhena on her bed.She looks pretty pissed.But then she justs smiles.Well now I'm scared.

"Oh okay ,thanks you're the best!"she started giggling ."oh and by the way ,i set you up with Edward "

"What!,edward smith?"

"Thats the one,you're welcome"she said laughing hysterically and running out the room with her heels in her hand.

"thats so not cool,Im going to murder you !"i screamed and chase after her.