chapter 19:I love you.

I was busy getting ready my date with Brendon tonight ,I was in the best mood after I found out I'm still a virgin earlier on today.My phone started beeping, I recieved a message from him,

Hey babe, change of plans,can you come over to my place tonight,22 cardigan street,thanks babe.

-Brendon

My heart instantly started racing.Why did he want me to.come over?does he want to ' do it 'already??wait I'm not ready,I know I said I was but still!,oh god noooo!holy shit!

Its now 4:30pm,I have an hour left to get ready,what was I supposed to wear.I was freaking out ,so I decided to call the expert over.

.

.

Mishy came over in record time.I filled her in on the details on the way up to my room.

"I know what I need to do ,now how much time do I have?"she said in a serious 'men in black' tone.

"About 48 minutes"

"Shit !,okay ,get your ass in the shower,and leave the rest to me"and with that she shoved me in the bathroom.Fifteen minutes later and I was done showering.I hoped onto my bed and starred in awe at what Mishy brought over for me.Infront of my eyes was the most sexiest piece of lingerie ,it was black and red lace and she matched it with black thight high fish nets.I eventually got over my shock and spoke,

"Do I have to wear that?"

"Duh!Don't you want to look good in bed?"mishy looked at me like I was an idiot.I shook my head in agreement,I did want to impress Brendon.

"You can slip on the fish nets when u get there,so the lingerie is sorted ,change into that while i get your outfit ready,where are you going again?"

"To his house,but Mishy I dont want to look like a slut,so please give me something decent to wear"I begged.

She nodded and continued to search for an outfit.I put the lingerie on,which was really uncomfortable and felt like cheap material just wrapped around me .I slipped on some black heals to give it more of a sexy look .I modeled infront of the mirror .

"GodDamn!Goddamn!GodDamn!" mishy screamed.She whistled while she scoped me out,

"My love,if I was lez you would turn me on,ahhh I'm really good at dressing people up,I should become a fashion designer"she said proudly with a bright grin on her face.

"Yes mishy ,totally,for strippers that is"I said laughing.She ended up throwing a bottle of lotion on me.Well that hurt.I put on the clothes she picked out for me.It was a salmon pink top with a huge ass bow on the front,paired with black skinny jeans and the black heals.This outfit was simple ,yet cute.My hair was put into a high pony with locks made at the bottom of the pony tail,I setted the front of my hair and for once It co-orperated and setted a tear drop side fringe.The curly hair struggle.I placed the lipgloss ,eyeliner,my phone and the fish nets in a small bag.I was running out of time so I had to do my nails and touch up my face with a little make-up in the car.Thankfully mishy offered to drop me off.

I arrived infront of Brendon's house.I was currently blowing on my nails so they could dry quick.Hopefully he wouldn't notice that I'm already here .

The door opened to an average sized house and out stepped Brendon.Damit,I Spoke to soon.He walked up to the car and peeked his head through the open window.Damn he looked fine.

"Hey mishy"

"Sup Brendon"

And that was the only thing they said to each other before Brendon pecked my lips as a hello.