Chapter four :the day i blushed so hard

Brendon's P.O.V

I still can't believe she said yes!As I walked out the school gates I searched the parking lot for her,when my eyes landed on my bike,and standing next to it was the hottest girl I've ever seen.I started walking towards her.

"hey"I said as I scanned her from head to toe.

"hi Brendon "she replied ,she seemed happy to see me.

"so what are we doing ?where are we going?"she seemed so eager.

"ahh hold your horses my little eager tiger,hmmmm,do you want to go watch a movie ?"

"sure"

So I hopped onto my bike and she just stood there starring at me as if Ive gone mad

"So aren't you going to hop on and hold me babe?" I said.

She seemed confused.I don't think she has ever rid on a bike before.She eventually got on my bike,she looked quiet uncomfortable

"hold on tight sweetie"I said.

She looked so scarred .I drove really slow and carefully.I didn't want to scare her anymore or get her hurt.

.

.

When we reached the cinema ,she got off the bike and rushed towards the bathroom .I didn't know wether to run after her or just wait here.But I was worried so I took off my helmet and went after her.I stood outside the bathroom.Again.

Ella's P.O.V

When I saw him walk out of the school I almost melted.But I told myself to suck it up and show Brendon the real me.So I put my big girl panties on and stood by his bike.

"hey"he said .I feel like a nerd when I'm with him.He had such a cool vibe to him and he seemed to be living by the'YOLO' rule,I don't get that rule though .

"Hi Brendon" I said with a smile.

"so what are we doing ?where are we going?"I hope I don't seem to eager to him.

"ahh hold your horses my little eager tiger,hmmmm,do you want to go watch a movie ?"he said with a chuckle.

Shit

"Sure"I tried to reply cooly,epic fail

He got onto his bike.Did he expect me to get onto that death machine?By the look on his face I think he did.

Don't get onto the bike Emma ,dont!my conscious would shut up.

"Hold on tight sweetie"he said

Too late

The ride wasn't so bad,well until I took my helmet out.I didn't realize I was so static until I looked into the review mirror and saw my hair stand up.I didn't think,I over reacted and ran towards the bathroom.

Wow Emma ,reeeaaaal smooooth.

After flattening my hair,I walked towards the door when I realized that I just blew Brendon off.As I walked out I saw him standing by the wall with one leg on it.Is this how he gets girls?by standing outside the bathroom?

"So you just ran off,did I do something wrong?"

Shit,what must I tell him now ?I can't just say that I over reacted about my hair and ran to the bathroom,can I?but what if he thinks I'm conceited or something?

"Umm well I really needed to use the bathroom.I drank a lot of water in school and I just could help it so I bolted to the toilet"

"Ohh okay love,I just thought there was a better view if the movie from in three,I was going to walk in unno"he said