chapter 17: hungry for pizza

Emma

I slowly opened the door,my heart racing,

"Good day mam"

It was the pizza guy.

"Oh sorry Em I forgot to tell you,I ordered us some pizza"Mishy screamed from the kitchen.

Do you know that moment when you imagine yourself killing a person,well yea ,I was imagining myself stranggling Mishy right now.I payed the pizza guy and went back into the kitchen with the pizza in my hand.Mishy cane running towards me and grabbed the box,she opened it and stuffed her face with a slice.I stilled stood there with my arms crossed and I was giving her a death stare.She stopped chewing for a moment,she looked at me and said

"What?I'm starving okay"she said with her mouth fulled with pizza.I just burst out laughing,I'm so grateful for having a crazy friend like Mishy.

We walked up to my room,I collapsed onto my bed sighing.

"What am I going to do?"I said weeping.

"Well you can either not tell him anything at all or you can tell him the truth and beg for his forgiveness,but If you truely love him,you'll tell him Em",Mishy was right,but I need to find out what happened last night first.I told Mishy that I will have to tell Brendon the truth ,but only after I find out myself what happened.After making that decision I realized I was straving,so I orded another pizza.After 20 minutes,the door bell rang,I ran down the stairs as fast as I could ,I grabbed some money from my purse ,and rushed to the door.

"Hey babe"Brendon said as he walked in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Shit

"Brendon,lovey,what are you doing here?"

"I came over to see my girl,I missed her so much,can you tell me where the dog is?I came to check up on her"he said with his devilish smirk.I clicked my tongue and crossed my arms.Brendon came up behind me and hugged me from behind,

"Ah babe,a bit jealous now are we?"He said while hugging me tighter.I couldnt pretend to be jealous much longer.

I lifted my nose in the air like a spoilt brat

"I was hoping you'd do that"Brendon said before biting on my neck.I moaned a little,I stared to bite my lip ,I loosened my arms and I tangled my fingers with Brendons as her wrapped his arms around me ,

"Cough!cough!"Mishy came into the room fake coughing loudly ,

"Oh hey there Brendon,I didnt see you there"she said with a smile.Brendon and I quickly broke apart ,well this is awkward.

"Sup Mish,how you doing?"Brendon asked as he rubbed the back of his neck .

"Well right now,I'm pretty grossed out ,so I'm going to leave now,Bye Em,enjoy sexy time"Mishy said while laughing out the door.My face went red,I'm so going to kill her!

I stood by the kitchen counter,feeling embarassed after Mishy's comment.Thanks alot Mishy.Brendon came up infront of me,he bit his lip ,grinned and said "sexy time hey"

"Get away from me you perv "I said jokingly,trying to control myself from blushing,I tried to move past him but he pulled me back .He held me by my waist and he lifted me up onto the kitchen counter.I wrapped my legs around his waist and we stared kissing like we didnt see each other for years.When we were done with the heated kissing session ,Brendon had full love bites all over his neck.We walked up to my room holding hands.He decided to take a shower ,while he was taking a shower I couldnt stop feeling guilty.I quickly messaged Mishy about how I was feeling.She phoned me instantly.
"Em ,you have to calm down,you cant be feeling guilt because you dont know what happened,and Edward is a gentleman,he wouldnt have taken advantage if you,We're probably making a big deal out of this,now forget about it for now and give Brendon a night to remember "she said laughing before ending the call.Mishy's probably right.Brendon came out of the shower steaming.Water dripped down his perfectly chisseled body.I couldnt help but scan his body,until I reached the waistline,I burst out laughing,he wrapped my bright pink towel around himself.

"You know babe,punk really suits you" I said mockingly.

"hey that was the only towel I could find"he said defending himself.He sat down on my bed and pretened to be sad .I sat diwn on ontop of him and said,

"You should get changed,I'll go order chinese food.I gave him a peck on his lips and left him to change.

I setted the table up and waited for Brendon to come down.I heard music playing from my roon.Brendon stepped into the kitchen with only his shirt ,boxes and socks on.He took the boom and started dancing to the song 'thinking out loud'by Ed sheeran,he danced his way towards me,he threw the broom to the side and pulled me to dance with him.I was laughing at how ridiculous we looked,but I must admit ,it was freaken romantic.I danced the night away with Brendon in his underwear.And to think of it,I never got the pizza I ordered earlier.