chapter 9:home alone

brendons P.O.V

Her parents had just left.I had finished my hotchocolate and washed the cups.I wandered around her house for a while,when I decided to go upstairs to her room.I just listened for the sound of running water to find her room.She was still in the shower.I walked around her room,i saw a couple pictures of her and her parents.Theres this one pucture where she was a toddler.she looked so adorable.

I heard a loud thump.It came from the bathroom.I quickly ran into the bathrom without thinking.

"Emma?!,are you okay "

The bathroom was fulled with steam , everything was blurry and wet.

"Brendon!!what are you doing in here?"she said in a panic.

"I heard something fall ,are you okay?"

"ohh,I slipped and my foot hurts,but please get out !Im naked"

"yout hurt baby!im coming to help you"

I briskly walked towarrds her and picked her up bridal style.My hand brushed her thigh.

I layed her on the bed and ahe assured me she'll be fine,so I stepped out of the room and waited .

Fifteen minutes later she opened the door.She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"and thats for?"i asked.

"for caring"

We walked back into her room.I ordered pizza and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

The door bell rang several times.I didnt want to move.I was so comfortable like this.I eventually woke up and ran downstairs.

I put the pizza on the table.I lit some candles with my lighter and I poured us some drinks.It didnt seem so romantic,but hey I tried.

emmas P.O.V

My hand ran along the bed,but i felt no Bredon.I quckly got up,he wasnt in the room.I put my slippers on and put my hair in a bun and walked downstairs.I paused .

"I was just about to come and wake you up,but since you're already awake,have a seat."Brendon said.I was amazed at how one person can make eating pizza so romantic .I sat down at the table.Brendon came and joined me.

"I hope you like my set up love"Brendon said.

"I hope you like my hair and shoes"I said ,embarrased ,as he saw my pink bunny slippers.

"you look beautiful"

I blushed.

Once we were done ,Brendon took our plates to the kitchen.He walked back with another plate.

"I hope you didnt mind me using some stuff to make dessert"

"not at all."

He layed the plate infront of me.I picked up my fork to eat ,but then i dropped it.I starred at the plate for about 3 minutes.Tears started forming in my eyes.

Because on the plate it was written 'will you be my girlfriend ?'iced on doughnuts.I leaped from the table into his arms and kissed him .

He stopped and said

"so ill take that as a yes"

We were offical !Bremma is offical!he picked me up bridal style and walked up to my room.This night is going to be perfect.

-----------------------------------------------

.heyy guys....bloodsucker26 here.

just a 'btw' that "bremma" is for brendon +emma ♡

vote +follow +comment ♥♡