chapter 8:taken??

heyy guyss hope you all are enjoying it so far,please dnt be a stranger and give me some advise trust me i need it or message me for fun :-D

ohhh and im reading this book called I cant remember(english)by zarminavictoria and it is amazing!!please go check it out :-D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmas P.O.V

We just stood there breathing in the cold air.How could my dad even give him permission to date me??

I was pretty shocked when he asked permission,infact I didnt believe it one bit. And even if I wanted to be His girlfriend,I couldn't,because he probably will just bang me and leave me.Lets just face the facts ,he's a player and he probably doesnt care .

I cleared my throat .

"heres your hot chocolate"i said ,making sure not to make eye contact .

"thanks love" He sat on the couch where we almost did it . memories of that night flooded in.And then I realised I'm falling for this boy,hard.

Brendons P.O V

She sat across from me.We were alone In the living room and it was as awkward as hell.We both know what im  going to ask.Its just up to her for the final answer.

I took a deep breath."emma..."

"do you mind if I stay till late tonight?"

she shook her head in agreement.

"well since you're staying over Brendon ,and it seems like you two need to talk things out,we'll be out"

it was her father. He was ease dropping on us .At least he'll be gone for a long while.

"Be right back hun" emma said ,she ran upstairs ,her beautiful long legs carrying her up .

"bye emma !"her parents screamed from the hallway,and brendon I trust you wouldn't rape my daughter,I have security here ."and with that he left. bastard.

emma went to shower,and we were alone in this house...