Chapter 3:inlove with the bad boy

So there was a chicky running her mouth over bbm,calling me and my friends a bitch and she don't even no shit about us,,..and I named her " girl with. Bigggggggggggg mouth"

So this chapter is dedicated to you "girl with a bigggggggggggggggg mouth :)"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V

Damn this boy is sexy.Its only his second day here and I can't resist to go introduced myself.So I decided to , but today girls are crowded around him,he looked quiet amused by their desperateness ,but all through those slutty girls surrounding him,he seemed to notice me starring.I started blushing a ran towards the bathroom.After cooling down I decided to go to class early.But as I stepped out of the bathroom ,

"hey beautiful", I turned to see the new hot boy standing by the wall!and oohhhh my he looked soo handsome standing there with one leg on the wall and his boy fringe slightly covering his one eye,and today he wore a grey beanie,and he looked drop dead gorgeous .

"h-hi"wow Emma real smooth "so I don't think we've met and I've seen you around and I like what I see,so I'm Brendon "

I blushed,I probably looked like a tomato now,just great.

"I'm Emma "

"Emma,that such a beautiful name ,well Emma why don't I walk you to class."

So there we were walking towards class I was so shy,every girl looked at us,I bet they all killed me 30 times in their heads already.

Brendon P.O.V

I just walked into school and I was swamped with girls,they was acting as if I was Justin Bieber, by the way they were behaving,but even though I was surrounded by desperate girls,I only saw one girl ,yea the beautiful nameless girl from the cafeteria .She caught me staring and she ran off to the bathroom.Shit did I look like a perv to her ?I managed to escape from those girls,and I stood out side the girls bathroom ,she took pretty long,she must be shitting.

Then suddenly the door opened.It was her.

"hey beautiful"I said ,she turned around in surprise

"h-hi"she said,was she scared of me or something ?

"so I don't think we've met,I've seen you around and I like what I see,I'm Bredon by the way"

She blushed,she looked so adorable when she blushed .

"I'm Emma"she replied shyly.Emma ,that name suited her so perfectly .

"Emma,that's such a beautiful name,well let me walk you too class"

She looked so cute when she was shy,as we walked towards class,I saw all the girls looking,shame.

"Thanks for the walk,Brendon,I'll see you later,bye"she sounded so casual,like she was my girlfriend,and I really wouldn't mind that,wait no what am I saying,I just wanted to do her.Class was a drag,and I just stared at Emma's back the entire time,because I was sitting behind her.She wore a strappy summer dress that fitted her perfectly ,and it showed off her figure ,it just makes your mouth water a little,I couldn't help but wondered why the boys in this school didn't give her the attention she deserved,just because she doesn't pour herself onto them doesn't mean she's not worth the effort,the fuck what am I saying???

My eyes wondered the class,when I saw that girl I did yesterday ,staring,I gave her my smirk and she rolled her eyes.Bitch.

I wanted to spend more time with Emma!

.

.

It was now break and I sat by the boys ,they aren't that bad .I thought they would hate my guts but they are pretty chilled,until a girl flirts with me that is.This school ain't that bad .I was enjoying my pasta from the cafeteria ,when the girl I fucked last night started walking towards me .She sat on my lap,

"hey Brendon"oh great I thought I was done with her.

"hey..."shit I forgot her name.

"listen sweety,about yesterday..."

she was talking but just then I saw Emma and I just zoned out.She saw her sitting on top of me.She headed towards the library."umm I need to pee"I said.She looked confused ,bu.t I don't care about her,I cared about Emma.I bolted towards the bathroom ,I really did need to pee.Afterwards I went to the library .I saw Emma siting in the corner and reading.Cute.

"Hey Em"I sat down next to her.she looked up at me,her eyes widened and then she went back to reading"hey.."

"So what you're reading?"I just starred at her lips the entire time.

"A book"she replied so harshly,as if I broke her heart.Maybe she got jealous when she saw her on me ?

Emma's P.O.V

I got so angry when I saw Anna on Brendon.I got so jealous that I stormed out to the library .I saw a book called'in love with the bad boy',I took it out and I started reading it.I only got through 8 pages when Brendon came and sat next to me.I was quiet shocked but I continued reading.After I saw him and Anna I was so over him, he seemed to show an interest in me.He even asked me what I'm reading But I bluntly replied" a book".I felt kind off bad .

"So do you want to go somewhere after school"wow that came out of no where .i didn't no what he meant by that,like did he mean his bedroom ?

"Huh"wow Emma nice reply.

"unno go out for a movie and get something to eat "he said it so smoothly and then you get a cults like me .Why did he even want to go out with me?

"you mean like a d-date?"I'm such a loser."yea babe totally "maybe he ain't that bad.

Brendon's P.O.V

She practically ignored me whilst reading her stupid book.So to break the silence, I asked her out.It was pretty sudden but better get it over and done with.And the sooner the better .I just wanted to skip the date and go straight to the bedroom,but noooo,little miss perfect needs effort.She seemed confused when I asked her out.What was she thinking ?

She never give me an answer yet.She just woke up and walked towards the counter to take that book out.I saw the cover it said'in love with a bad boy'did this mean something ?i hope so.

"So nice book you're reading there"I gave her my famous smirk.

"ohh ummm yea"she blushed and bit her lip.The bell rang.Stupid bell has to ruin the moment.

"I have to go now"she said and she ran off.So I'm guessing I just got rejected .I felt so heart broken and I didn't no why.

.

.

.

The bell rang,time to go home and waste my time .I went to go leave my books in my locker, when I opened it I found a note.Must be from one of the girls .

'I'll meet you outside-Emma '

My heart skipped a beat.I was wearing a huge smile on my face.I just couldn't help myself.

-------------------------------------------

The piccy on top is Emma*^▁^*