Chapter7:dad time

Sorry for the late update ....busy with school

Brendons P.O.V

I'm sitting on the couch,my palms are sweating and my heart is racing. I'm so nervous about this convosation with Emma's dad.What is he going to have the talk with about ...or even worse,tell me that I'm not good enough for his daughter.

"well Brendon,unno I let you take my daughter out in my porche?"shit I forgot to park it inside!

"ohh yes sir ,umm ill go park it in the garage now."

"no son sit down.I dont like my daughter..."here it comes"...riding on that death machine,so im lending you my porsche so  you two can look smart and stay safe ".

mind blown .

I stayed silent for a short while.If I accept I'd have to ask her to be my girlfriend soon,and if I don't I wouldn't get a porsche,or a girlfriend .

"here's you beverages"emma said as she walked in.He father is still waiting for an answer.

"umm well sir with all due respect,I would like to date your daughter without the car,I like my motor bike just fine"

Her fathers mouth opened but I cut him off.

"I would also like permission to ask your daughter to be my girlfriend"

Emmas mouth dropped open.

"well son the Porshe option was not a question,infact its yours. And you have my permission to date my daughter but remember she has to give you an answer"

He said while leaving the room.

Now its just emma and me .