2

"Hi um can you help me I am lost? ", a taller slightly muscular man with a New York accent said.

"Oh sure where do you need to go", I said giving him a smile.

"Can you show me where these classes are? I tried asking my friend and he was too busy with his girlfriend", he said.

"Of course wait by any chance are you Shawn", I said looking at his schedule, yes he has first, third and sixth period with me.

"Yeah how do you know?", he said shocked.

"I am Kanye's friend he was telling me about you and his girlfriend but anyways here is your first class room you would head to", I showed him they way to every class and how his schedule.

"So can I get your name?", he asked and I thought for a second.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles the one and only", I said flipping my hair.

"Well thank you Beyoncé hope to see you around later by the way I don't know how Kanye chose Kim and not you. Kim's eh but you're pretty good looking", he said, he's  hella slick I like.

"We are just friends I don't think I could ever date him us nah and then my you're pretty good looking yourself", I said.

"Look Hoeyoncé got another boyfriend here she go again", Ciara said and I ran away.

"What?", Shawn looked confused.

"Stop lying before I put you into check I was just tryna show him this school so he wouldn't be lost. Goodbye dismissed", I said shooing her away.

"Hah okay we will see bout  that later", she said walking away.

"Why dis she say ", Shawn said walking with me.

"She wants to ruin my life for no good reason like always she created this rumor that I was dating all my friends people believe it no girl and barely any guy talks to me now except for my friends", I said opening my locker.

"I see and I can tell you don't let it control you people are dumb cause you're pretty cool", Shawn said.

"Aww thanks", the bell rang and I walked my way to first period, he followed realizing we had this class together.

"Wait you're in this class too?", he said.

"Yeah by the way this probably coolest class in the world with coolest teacher Ms. Houston", I said walking into the class.

Lunch Time

I spotted all my friends after getting my food and I made my way to our table. I noticed there was another girl here she seemed so fake I don't think this is going end well.

"Hey everyone wassupp" I said taking.

"What up Bey? You did that math homework for sixth period", Drake said.

"Duh you know I am tryna keep them grades up", I said giving him the papers.

"You are a beautiful gift given to us", he said taking the papers.

"Ayyee Shawn over here", Kanye said signaling a lost Shawn, "That my friend from New York and this over here is my girlfriend Kim Kardashian"

"Hi everybody", she said in this annoying little pretty girl accent, leave it to Kanye to get a girl like that.

Shawn walked over here I couldn't help but to look at him man is fine way better than Lyndell. Lyndell would be pressed if we were together but we ain't he cheated he don't get no other chance.

"And I can't forget this Shawn Carter he just moved like Kim from New York we have been friends since like 5", he said.

"Hey so I am Drake this is Justin and that is Beyoncé she is the lost duckling who forgot how make up and bffs are better", he said and I laughed.