25

"Beyoncé and Ciara give me your phones", my mom said as we got in the car.

The school was empty and detention had passed Keri, Ciara, and I knew we were doomed. Now Keri was becoming my friend she was slightly changing cause I put her in her place. How the heck is this going on I don't know but whatever I'm doing is good.

"Can't believe yall formed a tag team on a fight knowing both of you what were you 2 thinking ?!", she yelled at us.

"Kourtney came at me then her sisters jumped on me, I was no idiot and momma raised me to defend myself", I said and she side eyed me.

"And I couldn't let be fight alone", Ciara added.

"Okay made points but still you should walked away at first confrontation", she said.

"Next time remind me that when I get socked in the face", I said and Ciara laughed.

"No sass and no laugh, now go to your room", my mom said when we arrived.

I dropped my backpack at the entrance of my room, I hopped in bed and no phone means sleep.

One hour later

"BEYONCÉ", my mom yelled waking me up.

"Whatttttt maaa", I yelled back.

"Better get over here right now !!", she yeoled and I went acroos the hall.

My house was filled wuth these fake whining looking girls and some weird older looking girl, it was Kim and girl couldn't leave me in peace. If I wasn't before mad I was flaming now they disturbing my nap after taking my friend, messing with others, and gettting my phone taken away.

"What the hell are you doing here? Didn't you get the message? Kim messed it up for herself being easy you texted my boyfriend, sent your nasty pic to Drake, and messed with Kanye. GET OUT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW", I said angrily even my mom was shocked.

"No manners how said all we want is an apology", her what I think is mom said.

"Hwy lady now that's where you are wrong my daughter is well educated but when you pressing her buttons I let her take control. Your daughters don't deserve any apology instead my daughter does", my mom said.

"Why do you think that so?", she asked laughing, I was close to call the cops om them.

"First of all you hurt her friend Kanye he deserves one too and yall harrased her and her friends, trying to get her boyfriend to believe she was cheating, her daughters jumped my daughter, and you have been bothering her so ues she deserves an apology", my mom said and the lady stood looking dumb.

Meanwhile she defended me Ciara had gaven me my phone, girl was ready as us because girl saw them.

"Y'all got 1 minute to apologize or I am calling the cops", I said and my mom secretly high fived me.

"We aren't saying you don't deserve none" her sister said.

"Alright hello Houston Police, yes I would like report these 4 girl entered my houee making commotion refuse to leave and are disturbing us", I said on the phone and they stood there like if I was joking.

"Now we can tell the cops not to come if you leave", my mom said.

My phome was ringing it was Shawn and I wasn't necessary aloud to my phone so I just looked at my mom before she nodded.

"Heeyy babyyyyy", I said hopping on the couch making the girls sit on the floor.

"Someones happy to hear me hows my baby doing", he said.