21

"This is actually higher than I thoughttt", I yelled plunging into the water.

I hit the water and let myself slowly rise up before swimming back to the boat, I want Jay to try it but he looks like a chicken. Ciara and Solange were already jumping and swimming in the ocean but Jay sat there looking down.

"Looks scary the deep Mr. Gangsta", I said to him making my gangsta face.

"No not really I am never scared", he said and I laughed.

"It's not that bad just be smart at landing, don't bend your legs that is a huge mistake", I said to him, "come on hold my hand you wont drown."

He nodded and held my hand we jumped together I could hear him screaming the way down. I was slightly laughing as soon as we hit the water when I looked around after rising he lookedto be struggling. I swam his way before he went underwater, oh this can't be what did I do.

"Call mom", I yelled underwaterto grab him he still was slightly conscious he reacted to me. I pulled him up out of the water never letting him go then I saw a little life saver thrown at us. I put him in it and pulled him to the bottom level of the boat where my parents were wating for us.

Since he was conscious we gave him a bit of a pat in the back so the water would escape unless he drank it. My mom gave us a lecture to us making it very clear know how to swim realize if someone can and be careful. I sat next to him while he stayed silent not word out of his mouth so I pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.

"I am sorry, but why didn't you tell me you couldn't swim?", I asked him lowly.

"You would of laughed I am surprised you aren't doing that right now", he looked at me with fear.

"I would not and I would of showed you how beforr throwing you to basically death, I wasn't laughing because I love you and I don't want to lose you. I am not one to laugh at serious things sure you screaming was funny but you almost drowning was horrible", I said hugging him tighter.

"I didn't know but how can I learn when I am bound to drown here", he said and I pulled out a life vest.

"Don't worry it's blue pretty neutral if I do say so and all of us used one of these for a while", I said while he looked at it, "Do you want to learn?"

"Yeah I want to but give me a second to forget about almost dying", he responded.

"Alright I am going for a quick swim so the cold doesn't shock me", I said jumping to the water, "too late too late I'm an icecube help me"

"You are so dramatic Bey, I can't with you"' he said laughing at me.

I went underwater and took a good long swim it was so nice under this water there was a nice scenery. I popped out of the water and I let myself float in the water for a while. The water taking over you is probably one of the most relaxing feelings ever.

"I am ready", I heard and I went back to the boat.

He looked so adorable in his life suit like a lost puppy nervous, I couldn't handle it.

"Alright is it on correctly?",I asked and he checked.

"All good so the first step?", he asked back.

"Jump in you'll float up immediately", I said he was hesistant and then he jumped in.

"That wasn't too bad", he said.

"Lay on your stomach and I'm going to put my hands under you", he looked at me weird and I laughed,  "just go with it"

"Your the teacher my life is in your hands no pressure"