27

"Prom is steadily approaching are you planning to go, well if you aee check the front desk signs on all information about prom. Get you and your boo a ticket", the anouncer said over the PA system and I sighed.

"What is that Bey sighing at prom anouncement cause her boo ain't gonna get her ticket", the girl said next to me, I gave her a slight death glare before she turned. 

"I am goung to keep my mouth closed or things might go south", Jay said.

Great a heckler and boyfriend who doesn't get it,  yes I love partying and dancing but I hate the stressful process of getting ready for it. People make it harder than it should be honestly, if I did go I would be chilled as possible. When class started I didnt pay any attention to that it wasn't a big deal but learning was, okay that made me laugh me taking school super seriously.

"What's funny?", Jay whispered.

"Hecklers in this class and bad boyfriends", I responded.

"It isn't like that", he said putting back attention to class.

I'm done with him for the day I know I put so much thought into it definetly more than I should there is where the harm came. So now I suffer the consequences of that and I have to go about my day with that in my mind. Well looks like I know who we are going to avoid even if we sit next to each other.

Last Period

Yes I am still not paying a single bit of attention to him and he is slightly mad at me because of that. He shouldn't of shut it down so fast like seriously not even a second to think about it. Our friends caught onto it quickly but they didn't say anything like I hoped which got me mad at them too.

"Alright everyone partner up for this project you chose your partner because all of you are going to be parents for a day", the teacher said.

I don't imagine myself with anyone else unles coparents is the trick but like I am mad at Shawn. Yet at the end of the day he is the only one I want to be the father, there goes my pride.

"Jay I know you're mad at me but can we be partners?", I asked.

"You going to stop with the attitude and leave it in the past", he asked back, I thought for a second and it was obvious it isn't good to stay mad forever.

"Yes I will, you know I hate everyome here excpet you and I would die if anyone else was the parent", I said and he laughed.

"I beat up anyone who even thought of you as a partner to be honest", he said.

"Woah there no need to fight no need to be that couple", I said and he was dying.

"Okay now partners get your baby and y'all can head out it but get the requirements sheet and be aware this will really affect your grade", the teacher said.

Once we had our baby it was weird and funny, Jay didn't want to hold it neither did I honestly. It felt dumb because it wasn't ours I dohbt we do this is if it was alive and a copy of us.

"Bey you get the first part of holding it and I will look at the instructions", Jay said.

"I got the faster we get home the better", I said.

"Okay we need to name it, feed it, apparently this thing can poop, and show it love then type up a report tomorrow", he said.

"So then we should hang out today together and sleep over but not go out with this thing", I said and he laughed.

"Sounds good I will tell my momma right now and we can go", he said.

We walked to our cars, I explained what was going and my mom was dyjng of laughter. That was rude but whatever Jay joined us a few seconds later, then the bell rang and Ciara joined us.