34

Monday Morning

"You girls ready for school?", my dad asked.

"Yes dad let's get going", I said grabbing my backpack.

"Alright get in the car", he said and we got in.

This weekend we lasted a little longer with my dad because we have missed a few day of being here. He wanted us here if not I would of been with my friends but you can't get everything you want.

Finally I was gonna see Jay who I missed, yes basically a whole day without him and I miss him.

We drove to school and my dad had his music it was aight but not like my playlists, I had fire playlists. Finally I got to school and ran in straight to my locker area. I had clothes with me so I wanted to put it in there plus my friends always hung out there.

"Dang Beyoncé you turned into Usain Bolt to get to the locker", Drake said and I laughed.

"I have clothes in my backpack and I wanted to put it in there plus I wanted to get back to my friends", I said.

"Oh so how was your dads", he asked.

"The same as always tv some little thing my dad wants to do out of the house. I had to play babysitter most of the weekend", I responded.

"Hey guys", Shawn said dryly joining us, I looked at him for second.

"Hi baby I missed you so much", I said giving him a kiss, he ignored me.

"What's up with you why you acting so heartless", I said and he shrugged, "You gonna shrug acting like you always like this, when I care for you and know something us up"

"Nothing hust tired you need to lower the brow before it gets stuck there", he said.

"What did I do to you to make you like this", I asked.

"It isn't you, your the best thing that ever happened to me", he said loudly.

"Then why won't you just say what is bothering you", I yelled at him.

"I'll tell you later this isn't the time or place", he said and I sighed.

"Okay okay you can tell me when that is whenever but for now don't approach me, clearly you in your feelings", I said and began walking to class.

Shawn POV

"She's a fire cracker, I love that too bad I got on her bad side it's gonna be hard to break the news", I said.

"What news", Drake asked me.

"My mom is making move back to New York because she has to watch my grandma", I said.

"Oh wow when?", he asked.

"In two weeks", I said.

"I don't know how you're going to tell Bey I'll be praying", he said.

"Shawn my man, Drake wassup", Kanye said sticking out his hand for a handshake.

"Aye man you finally stopped missing school", I said to him.

"So did you tell Beyoncé?", he asked me.

"No not yet she's mad right now", I said.

"He did Bey dirty", Drake said and I smacked him.

"I bet you not as bad as all of exes those were done dirty but Jay gotta make it up to her", Kanye said.

"So you and Keri, y'all finna be dating or nah?", I asked.