28

"Rise and shine couch and floor sleepers", my mom yelled and I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Mm what's going on I'm sleep", Jay mumbled.

"Thats the issie both of you asleep and you guys have school come on get up", my mom said.

"Can we not go?", I asked.

"Sorry mam yall two have to head to school get up, get cleaned up, and get dressed ", she responded.

"Give me five minutes", I said stretching.

"Same for me", Jay said.

"Okay don't make me drag you two", she said before heading to the kitchen.

I yawned and stretched for a second here we go, I pulled myself off the floor and to my room to get dressed. I wasn't trying to hard so I went for a jean jacket,white, t-shirt, and converse.

"Wow look at my queen extra", Jay said as I walked out my room

"Now think about me in a prom dress", I said and he stayed quiet.

"That silence that's what I think wow speechless", he said and I laughed.

"Go get ready Jay we can't be late", I said, I entered the kitchen to eat some food.

There were panckaes, bacon, and eggs today was like a feast I guess cause Jay is over whatever it is lets keep this going. It was already Friday, so the weekend begins basically after school and we are going to have fun. Rihanna and I are getting our nails done then my family is gonna reunite for like a monthy reunion. Is Jay coming?  Probably if he says yes and maybe his momma too depending on what they say.

"Dang I think I could come here more often this is a feast", Jay said.

"I thought the same", I said and he gave me a high five.

"Eventually I'm going to done with impression of big breakfast then its on yall", my mom said.

"Welp we should enjoy it while it last", I said getting more food.

"Yeah sounds like a good option Ciara Solo yall getting more", Jay said and they shook their heads.

After we finished we headed to school to meet up with doom and best friends. Today was special because Rihanna started goimg to our school, so we planned on showing her everywhere.

"Drakeeeee, Yeeeee, and Rihanaaaaa", I said giving everyone hugs.

"She's actually excited to be here dang Jay what was yall doing", Kanye said.