26

I wasn't feeling it, I heard the alarm go off and I had no will to go to school, but I jad to keep up with detention. I stood up and I got dressed for school I just let my hair be whatever it wanted.

I don't drink all the coffe in the worl but today I needed some so I popped a starbucks kcup in the keurig and waited for my coffee happily.

"Your peace has been disturbed ha?", my mom asked.

"Yeah coffee for me or else it's coming home with murder on my hand", I said and she laughed.

"Yeah Richard and I had a few drinks last night we needed a relaxer", she said.

"I jeard it clearer once you were tipsy, don't look at me shook y'all knew. I meed ,y speaker", I said.

"Probably by next week honey", she said embarrased.

I out my coffee in a portable cup and we got in the car on the way to school I went drinking it happily. I was hearing some Rihanna's music and she had some good ones so I was blasting Man Down.

"I never thought I do it I never thought I do it", I sang before we sadly reached school.

"Thank you school", Ciara said before we split to our groups.

"Heyy friendssss", I said aproaching Jay, Kanye, Justin, and Drake.

"Yo Bey Rihanna joining our school soon", Drake said.

"Ayeee that's what I am talking about I can't wait", I said.

"Hey baby", Jay asked hugging me.

"Heyy", I hugged him before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Dude Beyoncé drinking coffee", Justin said shocked.

"Rough night my parents were having a fun night and some unnecessary guest disturbed my peace", I said they don't need their names to be mentioned.

"One day that will be us", Jay whispered and I smack his chest.

"Don't say that here but one day", I winked and my friends just looked at us disgusted.

"Enough of that so we have plans today", Kanye said.

"Nope", Drake said.

"Lets hit the gym all of us you and whoever doesn't have a membership we can share it most get extra guest", I said.

"I'm down", Jay said.

"Oh my god Bey your skin so glowing what you highlighter you using?", Keri asked stopping to talk.

"None my face naked but the lush mask girl ita the bomb look", I showed her the picture of it.

"I gotta get it that's just what I wanted to say", she left.

"Looks like girls are approaching you soon you gonna leave us", Justin said.

"Nah I don't trust em that much plus how can I leave all my faithful boyfriends", I joked and they laughed.

"How can we let you go", Drake said.

"No way y'all stuck with me and Jay is poisoned by me yall", I said and they laugjed.

"I need more that poison", he said wrapping his hand around me , I kissed him and the bell rang.

"Alright yo peace let me not kill no one", I said walking away, "Jay loose some of that poison but not on any other girl"

"okay Bey but I am going to the same class", he said walking with me.

"I need more coffee then", I whined walking into class.