32

Life is not a love song that we like, we're all broken pieces floating by
Life is not a love song, we can try, to fix our broken pieces one at a time

My phone was ringing and clearly whoever was calling me did not know I was sleeping.

"Who is it? What do you want?", I said.

"Caller ID honey and get up it is prom day and you know it is about take an eternity to get ready.", Rihanna said and I sighed.

"Yeah yeah but that nap was amazing I don't wanna go to prom if I can fall asleep like that", I said.

"NO you are getting up and going I refuse to be with anyone else than you", she said.

"Aww ok I will get up then and get ready", I said.

"Great I am coming over do you got cheetos?", she said.

"Does that even need to be a question of course I do", I said.

I pulled out the louds of make up I had and all my hair options from wigs to quick weaves. In the end of it all I chose this short bob wig I loved how it compliment the hair then I began my make up look. I did this blue eyeshadow with some bit of blackliner and a bold lip.

Don't be fooled by how easy ot seemed it took me forever to get ready especially qith Rihanna and our music. We were slowly becoming late and the boys were downstairs waiting for us by the time we were coming down. It was all good because we were really dressed up and breath taking that was the main point. I looked at Jay and he was about to start drooling, I started blushing a bit so I covered my face.

"Give us a little spin mama", he said and I spun around, "yes this perfection right here"

"Dude Me and you", Drake said.

"Yeah say that or else, because we took forever to get this done", Rihanna said and I nodded. 

"She woke me up mid deep nap", I said and Jay.

"She didn't almost kill you?", Jay asked.

"Nahh she couldn't through the phone anyways", Rihanna responded.

"Now lets take a few pictures before the limo gets", I said and they nodded.

We had this photoshoot in my front and backyard because it was descent and we would not be late to the limo. It was fun and Ciara decided to join us with her boyfriend too which was cool they were pretty chill couple. We never really hung out with them because I don't know we never really thought it would be cool.

The limo came and we all jumped in dancing in the care having fun you know like normal kids on their way to prom. That was until things got heated with Ciara and Rihanna why? Ciara pushed Rihanna and we all know Rih ain't letting no one drop her.

"Y'all calm down don't waste all your energy on this Ciara apologize", I said.

"Why should she with her stank attitude", Ciara responded.

"You pushed her down we were just all dancing don't be rude", I said.

"Okay I am sorry Rihanna", she said.

"I am going to let it slide cause we gonna get lit tonight but next time you will regret putting a single finger on me", Rihanna responded.

"Babe you wild calm down we don't wanna get violent", Drake said.

"Yeah violence isn't the answer" I said.

"But the first week I meet you, you were beating every girl up", Jay said and i gave him a look.