11

"That will 21 dollars", the lady at the register said.

"I got it girls don't pull put your wallets it's on me", Jay said pulling out his wallet.

"You sure I can pay for us", I responded.

"I am sure Bey let me get it", he said.

"Okay thank you Jay, you are a sweetie", I said and he smiled.

"I can't say much because I am the broke one here", Ciara said and he we laughed.

"We got you cici while we can pay for you", I said.

"Yeah so don't worry but don't get too comforta me we aren't 100% ballers", he said.

"Alright I'll male sure of it so y'all a couple yet", she asked.

We just looked at each other thinking well what do we answer, we hang out a lot neither one of us have popped the question so really no.

"Not yet one day in the future", Shawn answered and I sighed in relief.

"That is the most difficult question sometimes it's because we act like a couple but we aren't one yet to short of notice", I said.

"Y'all could be cute together just take your time in everything Future and can go with you to double dates just if ya want",she responded.

"Yeah maybe we'll see", I said.

"Future is cool I think it could happen", Shawn said.

"Alright so what we gonna do now?", she asked.

"I got a movie on my phone we eat and watch the movie or we can head to your guys house or my house", he answered.

"Where should we go Ci since your ride navigator?", I asked.

"Home these pants are uncomfortable", she said.

"Shawn wanna go to our house?", I asked.

"Yeah of course and I know you got more snacks", he said.

"Don't try they are bolted in a safe", I said.

"Liess", Ciara mumbled.

"Shut up", I said, we went to our cars and drove my place.

Ciara was quick to go and put on her shorts then Solo showed up to take half of my ice cream while we were picking a movie. Shawn got comfortable and I got us plenty of snacks, surprisingly he didn't mind that I got cuddled up onto him. Solange and Ciara were also cuddled up while we watched the movie Moana it was Solos pick.

The moment was nice our parents and joined us of course I got a little farther from Jay but I didn't let go. We watched the whole movie and sang along to it sadly once it was over Shawn had to leave. By the time it ended it was 12 and I was tired, so I went to bed especially because I had school. Shawn sent me a text that he got home and that is when I actually fell asleep he didn't live far it was only 10 minutes away.

The next morning

"BEYONCÉ GET UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT OF THE BED", my mom yelled and I sat up.

"I AM GOOD I GOT NO PANTS ON", I yelled back.

"Get dressed your are going to be late", she said.

I got up and I did my morning routine before getting dressed, I rushed to eat something and get my sweet seat. Luckily Ciara took forever to get ready so I wasn't to worried about not getting my seat Solo was quick just like me. My mom and Ciara usually came out last to the car even when my mo, rushed me but anyways it was back to school.