19

Beyonce POV

I jumped out the car and stretched, the smell of the ocean filled my nose it was the most relaxing scent. We weren't at the beach but we were super near it was breakfast first, hotel next and then beach but we can't all win at once.

"We finally here Bey att the beachhh", I said doing my little beach  dance.

"Cut it off you creeping out your boyfriend", Ciara said. 

"Ciara mad cause she can't do the ending", I dropped it low and twerked my way up, thats how you do a happy dance.

"You didn't tell me we were doing a beach dance rude", Solange said getting off the car.

"Sorry I was too excited Solo next time", I said to her.

"I wouldn't mind seeing another beach dance honestly", Shawn said.

"Haha well thats until next time", I said going back to the car to get my phone.

"Okay everyone down now lets get some breakfast some here are hangry others about to be", my step dad said and we walked to the restaurant. It was a perfect time cause ya girl was getting hungry I already knew where we were going go eat it was our favorite place here.

"Why can't we ever try something else than waffle house especially at the beach", Ciara said and I sighed.

"It's tradition and this Waffle House is the best so how not if you want something esle shoot go for it but after waffle house", I said.

"Beyoncé be nice but trust me restuarants have about the same food but the prices are way higher it's just better here", my mom said.

"Not mean to really join but I ain't never tried Waffle House", Jay said, thats my man already knows what I want.

"Fine Waffle House it is lets go", Ciara said.

We walked in and got seated, I was quick to get the seat next to Jay but not like anyone would take my seat knowing I am his girl. I helped him pick something to eat because my baby had no idea what he wanted and I like babying him.

"So that dream did our baby have a name", Jay asked while we waited.

"No but I didn't tell you that I had a dream before that same night with her but she was at least 2 years old and we were taking pictures", I said.

"Wow you must really want a little girl", he said and I laughed.

"I am good I got a whileee before we have a baby we barely started dating", I said and we got our food.

"Good", my mom mumbled.

We all ate our food even Ciara who was earlier now she definitely regretting what she had said earlier.

"So Shawn how was the food what did you think?", I asked.

"It was really good now I see why you come here everytime", he said and I did a little  happy dance as we got into the car.

"To the beach?"

"Beyonce not even you have your beach outfit on slow down child we are going to the hotel first ", my mom said.

"Okay now can we play some music cause I'm getting tired of earphones", I said.

"You got your aux chord?", she asked.

"Yes mam", I said giving it to her.

"What we gonna be listening better not be weak", Shawn said.

"I got good music taste and 'Hey Yahh' by OutKast is the sing for the beach", I said putting it.

We all started dancing along and singing it while Shawn looked at us for a second before joining us. That is what I like in a man, to be just as crazy as his girl he just got some more point on the Beyoncé list.