8

"Yooo was good my friends", I said walking in the hall to my friends. It was Monday morning I hated school but not my friends and my little vacation. I dyed my hair back to its natural color I let also be all curly and free.

"This is the natural Beyoncé hair what is the rare occasions", Justin said and I smacked his hand

"Don't touch my hair JT you know better there ain't nothing special I just wanted old color back for a while", I said.

"It looks good Bey now you got all the girls jealous", Drake said.

"Haha they wish they had this beautiful fro of hair take a look", I flipped my hair and they clapped, "see this is why y'all compliment instead of hating"

"Oh my god", Jay said in his Brooklyn accent and he walked away.

"Where you going?", I asked him mad I knew it was because of me.

"I can't handle this not anymore peace I need to see an ugly face for a sec", I looked at him walk put dramatically, "Ariaaaa get over here I need to see your face"

"I don't understand him forget him", I said going through my locker.

"She is way to pretty for you to even be around look at her all natural and gorgeous boy I see you finally stopped being so blind little Jigga is growing up", I heard from a tall light skinned girl, we looked at them.

"Sorry guys I just had to prove Aria I had friends and she wanted to see the most beautiful girl in the world", he said and I blushed.

"And he is the ugliest troll I am forced to see everyday thanks momma you a real one", she said smacking his arm.

"That all natural look is literal perfection Beyoncé you look amazing I just couldn't take it all in at once", he said giving me a hug.

"Are we going to ignore how they flirted so blatantly", Justin said.

"I mean we all knew they like each other this is just his first out loud shot in front of us", Drake said.

"Yeah I approve HOV and Bey would nice together it could be like Kim and I", he said I choked a little and laughed.

"You good need some water", Shawn said elbowing me.

"Ow I guess I am now that you hurt me boy bye", I said pushing him away.

"Offically rejected", Justin said and I laughed.