2

r: yAh! why didn't you tell me you were not jisung?

c: *pinned latest comment* << well look at that

r: since i already have your number let's chat then.

c: why would i chat with someone i don't even know.

r: well now you do :)

c: okay..
seen
*

r: hello! i'm renjun!
oh he's that popular guy in chenle's squad.

c: hi? i'm chaeyoung lol

r: i'm from *inserts school name* what about you?

c: i'm from the same school oh wait i shouldn't reveal my school- 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

r: what class are you in?

c: no i'm not telling u 👺👺

r: dude ugh, ok fine.

c: i'm not a dude but ogay sis 🤡

r: okay okay. i'm in class 6E1.

r: do yk me

c: nah sis 🤡

r: i'm not ur sis 👺 anyways, what's your class?

c: i'm not telling hAh 👺👺👺

r: loser 😤

c: 🤡

r: 👺

c: lmao gtg

r: how many times must i- fine bye 😤😤

- chaeyoung's p.o.v -

i stood up and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks , i entered the living room and saw my brother chenle playing some video games.

"辰乐, 冰箱有小吃吗?" (chenle, does the fridge have any snacks?) i asked in chinese.

"没有" (no) chenle replied in chinese.

"i'll go buy some you want any?"

"yes please, thanks bye."

"bye"

i went to my room and quickly changed into some shorts and wore an oversized shirt.

i quickly reached for my cap and put it on, i looked in the mirror and adjusted my hat before heading out.

i grabbed my essentials and placed them in my fanny pack then i went out.

i looked for the snacks and swiftly placed them in the basket.

i walked to the exit and used my leg to gently push the door to exit the store.

"GOSH WHY DID I BUY SO MUCH!" i shouted as i was struggling with a bunch of bags due to the amount of snacks i bought. *coughs* my cravings.

as i was walking to my apartment i heard a notification sound, oH mY pEopLe tExT mE??? i was already dying due to my bags of snacks and taking out my phone would just make me struggle more. ehh probably a twitter notification.

i quickly entered the apartment using the thumbprint scanner  and pushed the door gently to see chenle playing video games with.....renjun?

"oh my who is this child, CHENLE!" i screamed.

notification ;
renjun : im coming over to your house oh and i'm friends with your brother chenle so don't get any ideas on how i found your address.

"i texted you didn't i plus i'm friends with chenle so what's wrong with that?"

"nothings wrong with that fELISHA." i sassed as i placed the snacks in my snack tray or should i say my heaven.

"chenle, 我把你的东西放在这边好吧?" (chenle, i will put your stuff here okay?) i asked in chinese

"okay" he replied back in chinese.

"chaeyoung i didn't know you were chinese." renjun said sarcastically.

"you didn't ask." i said before walking to my room.

i went in my bathroom and took a quick shower before changing into a onesie.

i went out of the bathroom and heard a notification. it's probably renjun eHH.

notification ; whatsapp
➵ renjun : meet me tomorrow at the cafe near your house around 1pm

HAH i was right.

renjun 🤡

meet me tomorrow at the
cafe near your house around 1pm

why lmaoo

i wanna have coffee with you
and get to know you.

geez stalker jkjk
i would like to get to know you too :D

okay, byee see you tmr ! :)

see you

—————

i switched off my phone and went outside.

i saw renjun playing video games with chenle.

"chenle!" i called out to him.

"yes?"

"our birth giver said and i quote, ask chenle to attend the dinner tonight and tell him to bring renjun along."

"me...?" he asked.

"yes you."

"me too?" renjun said.

"oh no it's not like there's another renjun, now change u pigs."

"okay..." the both of them stopped playing and switched off the tv.

"i'm going now , see you tomorrow."

"see you!"

i lead renjun to the door and gently closed the door after waving goodbye.

"chen le where does renjun live?" i asked chenle as i was curious why renjun turned to the right instead of the left to the elevator (hellevator).

"he lives next door."

uh....WHAT WE HAD NEIGHBOURS

tbc