17

a/n:
31st december, how much i wish it didn't exist, mark graduating from nct dream and wanna one disbanding sigh *sobs in ten languages*

chaeyoung's p.o.v
"we're here!" i pointed at the arcade and dragged hyunjin with me.

"you didn't have to pull me geez." hyunjin scoffed.

"come on let's go and play, chenle and seungmin are coming later!" i smiled and continued to drag hyunjin with me.

hyunjin and i were so immersed in the games that we didn't even check the time.

"CHAEYOUNG!" i turned around and saw chenle, seungmin...

...............and renjun?!

"what is he doing here?" i thought but not long i approached chenle and dragged him with me to the games.

"how about this game!" i pointed at a racing game.

"sure!" chenle nodded excited and followed me.

renjun's p.o.v

weird? why is she ignoring me.

chaeyoung's p.o.v
after chenle and i finished four matches i quickly packed my things and tapped his shoulder,

"i'm gonna get going, i'm heading back home to do the project with hyunjin, see ya." i whispered to him and slinged my backpack on my right shoulder heading outside to meet hyunjin after i texted him.

i went out and saw hyunjin, we greeted each other and went back to my house to do the project.

"hyunjin."

"hm?" hyunjin mumbled while searching for ideas on his phone.

"which background do you want?" i asked pointing at the available options.

"this one." hyunjin selected the background and keyed in the name of the file.

*door unlocks*

"hm? whose that.." i went to my door and unlocked it and peeped out.

"RENJUN?!"

hello! nowadays i won't be updating a lot as i will be taking my major exam this year and school just started but i will try my best to update at least twice a week and i'm know i'm kind of late but happy new years!