6

chaeyoung's p

chaeyoung's p.o.v

i looked at my watch and realised that it is 30 minutes from jisung's dismissal.

i lazily rolled to my side table and unplugged my phone from my charger and stood up, i walked to my desk and took my sketch book and some aesthetic markers as well as a brush pen and put them in a pouch, i placed the sketch book and my pouch in my bag and went to my closet and chose a comfortable hoodie and switched it with the one in my bag.

i zipped my bag and went out after switching the lights off, i went to the kitchen and took out chenle's chips from my cabinet and closed it. i went out after locking the door and made my way to the bus stop.

-

i entered the bus and tapped my card, i sat at the very back and listened to a kpop playlist while sketching. i closed my sketchbook and kept my pencil in the pouch and placed them in my bag. i zipped my bag and stood up and exited the bus after tapping my card.

i unlocked my apartment door and entered, i placed my bag on the counter and closed the door not forgetting to lock it, i placed my shoes neatly at the side and stepped up the steps and took my bag after placing my keys at its respective places.

i entered my room and placed my bag on my desk, i went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, i changed into a set of comfortable clothing.

i dried my hair, and went to my desk and took a seat, i took out my sketchbook, markers, pencil and eraser. i flipped to a new page in my sketchbook and played my favourite playlist. i took out my ipad and searched for a portrait of my favourite anime characters and started sketching them.

"chaeyoung!" i heard chenle and closed my sketchbook.

"yes?" i asked pretending that i wasn't sketching.

"we're going soon, what about you?" he asked while closing the door behind him.

"i'm hanging with jisung today!" i said excitedly.

"ah i see, that's why jisung couldn't attend last minute." he nodded and exited the door.

"wait!" he entered again and looked at me with that 'what' face.

"here, it's a bag of chips i bought for you on the way home!" i passed the chips to him and he thanked me before exiting the room once again.

i switched on my phone and unlocked it before opening an app to text jisung.

pWARk jiSunGiE <3

jisungie

ye?

wru?

i'm reaching soon in abt 5mins

okay see you :))

see you :))
*delivered*

-

i carried my bag and exited the house, i took out my ear phones and plugged it in my phone and played some music while waiting for jisung.

-

"jisungie!" i smiled and went to hug him.

he hugged back and let go after awhile, "hey chaeyoung!" he was smiling as he called my name.

"let's go now or let's go get lunch first?" i asked while taking out my phone.

"let's eat at that korean bbq place let's split the bill!" he said excitedly and i nodded.

-

"the total will be $76.30 sir."

"okay let's split chaeyoung." he said and i nodded we both paid for the food and exited the place.

-t b c-

a/n:

sorry for the short chapter i am currently busy with school and will update seldomly, i might write some more chapters and post it when i can't write any so stay tuned for that! :)