8

hAechAniE!1!

haechan:
what's up

chaeyoung:
the ceiling haha i'm so funny jk

haechan:

chaeyoung:

chaeyoung:

haechan:i gtg mark's calling

haechan:
i gtg mark's calling

chaeyoung:
DONT FORGET TO INVITE ME TO UR WEDDING
*seen*

haechan:
OKAY :D
bye :(

chaeyoung:
bye :(

-

third person p.o.v
chaeyoung decided to go to the nearby mcdonalds to get some lunch, when she entered the place she noticed a familiar figure infront of her but she shook the thought off and went to the machines to order her food.

after collecting her food, she exited the place and made her way to the nearby convenience store to get some drinks and snacks, as she was picking her favourite snacks and drinks she heard a vibration from her hoodie pocket and checked her phone, to see a message saying that she had to be in the practice room by 7pm, she glanced at the time and realised that it was 2pm.
at least i have some time to spare she thought.

she entered the apartment building and entered her block before entering her apartment.

she placed her keys on the hangers and removed her shoes before walking to her room, she placed her wallet on her desk and jumped on her bed, she switched her phone on and started watching some youtube videos.

after finishing the so called 'last' video, which technically isn't due to her saying "oNe mOrE vidEo!1!" and clicking on other ones after it. (a/n : *coughs* totally not me at all)

she stood up and checked the time realising it was already six pm so she decided to change into her favourite set of clothes,