15

chaeyoung's p.o.v

i quickly finished the problem sum and closed my book, packing my supplies and placing them aside.

i stretched as i exited my room and headed to the living room.

"hey renjun."

"hm?"

"chenle's coming back soon with my cousins, you okay?"

"yea i'm fine."

i nodded and went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

"hm, soda or hot chocolate....or maybe just water." i thought, i grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

"i'm home!" chenle said as i turned my head, facing the doorway.

"oh hi chenle." i greeted him before continuing to drink my glass of water.

"hyunjin!" i placed my glass aside and approached him, engulfing him into a hug.

"seungmin!" i faced him and engulfed him into a hug as well.

renjun's p.o.v

"hyunjin!" i saw chaeyoung engulfing hyunjin into a hug, i didn't know why but i felt jealous of hyunjin.

"seungmin!" i saw chaeyoung hugging seungmin and i suddenly felt mad that she was hugging seungmin, jealously?

chaeyoung's p.o.v
i glanced at the clock.

"hey renjun, do you want me to walk you home even though it takes a minute?" i asked renjun as i finished my glass of water and placed it in the sink.

"yea sure." renjun replied as he started packing up, preparing to head home.

"let's go." i took my keys and unlocked the main door, exiting with renjun.

"night."

"night!" i waved at renjun as he entered his apartment.

note ; short update zz